Recent content by Niko Hazuki

1. Niko Hazuki

(SPOILERS) 'Shenmue: The Animation - Chapter 1: Yokosuka' Feature Film & How To Make It (With Pictures!)

So Episode 5 (Equals) of Shenmue: The Animation is finally out, and with that, I've been able to compile all previous episodes with the latest one to create a feature length movie of the first chapter in the story. I call it 'Shenmue: The Animation - Chapter 1: Yokosuka,' and I've changed little...
  2. Niko Hazuki

Help needed for new Shenmue mini documentary

Thanks, I was already aware of Phantom River Stone but it's nice to see confirmation. Good start with the name, kinda gave me an idea myself: how does Before The Saga Began sound? Thanks again!
  3. Niko Hazuki

Help needed for new Shenmue mini documentary

Hey everyone, in recent days, I've been toying with the idea of making a mini documentary about Shenmue. It's been hard coming up with topics that haven't been covered by other YouTubers, but I think I've found something that is pretty original. I'm going to be making an in-depth look at the...
  4. Niko Hazuki

5 tips for starting your Shenmue journey

Awesome stuff, James!
  5. Niko Hazuki

Yeah, exactly. I didn’t wanna be the guy that went “RaNdOm ViDeO? ShAmPoO 4 CoNfIrMeD?!”, I know there’s someone out there who’s like that, haha!
  6. Niko Hazuki

SegaEurope just randomly released a video on Shenmue, it’s a beginner’s guide of sorts for new Shenmue players, voiced by Adam Koralik and Corey Marshall. It’s basically an abridged version of Segalacious’ video “Why Shenmue Was Always Good”. Not sure why it was uploaded so out of the blue, but...
  7. Niko Hazuki

Ryo's Journey (so far) Map

Hey, man, just updated the map. Have a look!
  8. Niko Hazuki

Ah, my mistake, apparently there is a Phoenix Town near Beijing, which is the one I found, but I wasn't aware of the Mandarin name. I'll be sure to make a revised map. Thanks for correcting!
  9. Niko Hazuki

Hey, folks, I was going through my copy of Shenmue World that arrived recently, and was reading the article about Yu Suzuki's research trip to China. I found it quite fascinating to look at the map of China indicating all of the cities that Yu visited, especially when I found out that he went to...
  10. Niko Hazuki

April Fools Joke

Hey folks, one day ago I made this fake title screen for a game that would never happen as my April Fools joke for this year. Honestly pretty proud of the results, hope you like it too!
  11. Niko Hazuki

SHENMUE DOJO 20TH ANNIVERSARY XMAS BONANZA!

1. Done. 2. What was your most favorite game to work on for the soundtrack, and why? 2. My favorite Shenmue memory is probably when I was just finishing up my job where I was working as an intern, and I got a text from my mom that a big package came in. It was November 19th, 2019, and I’ve been...
Back