Recent content by Nostalgic Hunger

1. N

Music change for Shenmue 3 (in progress) (Alpha 0.8 released)

Had similar thoughts on how oddly music themes were utilized in this game - I wish you to successfuly complete this mod and set things right! Personal wish/idea. This piece has everything: mystery, heroism, hope, promise of return and continuation - all symbolize Shenmue 3 perfectly as the...
  2. N

Shenmue 3 Original VO Mod for PS4?

Would be great to have Shenmue mods on ps4, homebrew scenery of which had some significant advancements recently.
  3. N

Shenmue 3 Original VO Mod for PS4?

Merry Christmas to you all! It's that time of the year when Shenmue trilogy must be played again. This time, though, would love to re-experience Shenmue 3 with more of original character voices. But is there any way to apply this great mod to ps4 version on fw 9.0 goldhen? If not yet, then is it...
  4. N

Mod Requests for Shenmue III

Guizhang's signature striped chadxedo as a wearable costume, please!
  5. N

Final time Ryo fights Lan Di...

..Assuming current battle system will carry on to Shenmue 4 and 5, how do you think the final fight with Lan Di will be presented gameplay wise: 1. Lan Di is still untouchable, but Ryo now being stronger, can deplete Lan Di's "defence bar" and connect a hit. 2. Lan Di conveniently regresses to...
  6. N

Questions for a Potential Yu Suzuki Written Interview

"Suzuki-san, will plot significant moves like Swallow Dive and Demon Triangle that were missing in Shenmue 3, reappear in Shenmue 4?" (My 5 cents)
  7. N

Question about some missing moves

I can agree that it's initial form is more iconic, and that's how I would like this move to return in next games. Maybe become faster after level up, which only reinforces it's purpose.
  8. N

Then I'll try to refrain from using alien language and instead stick to more familliar one in the future. Point was that Swallow Dive is not bandal chagi ("crescent"), but more of initial back leg high dollyo (being actual "roundhouse" in this case, as I've now learned) as bait, that morphs...
  9. N

Absolutely. Hell, I'd love even these character models with their retro early 2000 vibe. But Ysnet delivered extra, and some still complain :D
  10. N

Found this cam footage of what seems to be the video in question. There's a cutscene of Ryo fighting the "gorilla" thug, where Ryo performs an outward swing kick and king kong dodges it - doesn't look like Swallow Dive to me.
  11. N

Such a wonderful teaser, always rewatch it and get goosebumps. Cheers :) But yeah, no Swallow Dive here - just a roundhouse into heel drop (which is badass still). If the assets exist, wander if it could be released down the road among some other moves as dlc.
  12. N

Btw, if someone has a link to above mentioned Gamescom 2017 pre-alpha footage, I'd appreciate if you shared it.
  13. N

So, canon or non-canon logic. I see the point. But as you've pointed out, there are several non-mandatory moves that did make into the game, like Tornado Kick or Double Blow from Yamagishi-san. Besides - the more the marrier. S3 has a lot of fun moves, lots to explore, learn and train. But the...
  14. N

In this case more logical would have been to axe 2-3 new kicks and prioritize Swallow Dive, along with Double Blow, Elbow Assault etc. About Gamescom footage - THAT is news to me, I'll check it. True, Demon Triangle scroll is usable only during Langhuishan section of S2 where there's no one to...
  15. N

If that's the case of them forgetting, it's kind of embarrassing. Swallow Dive could be seen as the first bit of chinese martial arts legacy imparted on Ryo by his first true ally in S1. Also the scene is my favourite. I really hope in S4 this move and the rest that were missed, will reappear in...
Back