Recent content by Novyal

1. Novyal

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

I cannot get excited about the anime. I didn't like the visual style or the changes. It feels low quality to me. Not looking for a fight, just stating that not all Shenmue fans may have enjoyed it.
  2. Novyal

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I played Shenmue 3 back when it was released, I've had time to let the experience sink in and what remains in my memory is the following. I enjoyed Shenmue 3. I enjoyed the slow pace of the game, gathering herbs, the fighting system, setting some time each day to train diligently, exploring the...
  3. Novyal

Still Waiting For Steam Shenmue 3 Offline

I still remember when Steam was the same. Couldn't play games offline back then through Steam. Launcher was riddled with bugs too, crashing all the time. Eventually they got their act together, like I expect Epic to do moving forward. I'm not justifying what happened though! The point is that...
  4. Novyal

SuperEyePatchWolf: "Shenmue III is a terrible game and I've wasted my life"

I also stand by everything I said. You didn't explicitly say the word "fanatic", but you implied it and hinted at it. Sounds familiar? I'm not gatekeeping nor am I determining who is a legitimate fan or not. That's you calling me that to try and make look like the bad guy here. Never did I...
  5. Novyal

@spud1897 only this was aimed at you, everything else was for Vasid: I mean no disrespect. That's not what I'm doing. There's hundreds of articles and videos stating Shenmue 3 is bad. But yet I'm only talking about this specific video, because I do believe in what I'm saying. From where I'm...
  6. Novyal

I mean no disrespect. That's not what I'm doing. There's hundreds of articles and videos stating Shenmue 3 is bad. But yet I'm only talking about this specific video, because I do believe in what I'm saying. @spud1897 From where I'm standing it seems I cannot voice my suspicion about a youtuber...
  7. Novyal

Making a positive video about Shenmue and SEGA and making a video hating on Shenmue are two completely different things with completely different audiences. The way you dismiss this is very disingenuous. Most gamers know how long fans waited for Shenmue 3, they obviously feel morbidly curious...
  8. Novyal

This is a terrible review made only to get more views through clickbait. It serves only as fuel for Shenmue haters, which we really don't need right now. It really pissed me off. Game was flawed for sure, but it's definitely not terrible.
  9. Novyal

Kickstarter Update #100 - Shenmue III delayed until November 19th

Heya guys! New user here, just registered to say the following: I don't mind about the delay, as long as the game is released in a complete state, in a reasonable time given the circumstances, then it's fine for me. But I am worried about Shenmue III being released alongside Death Stranding...
Back