Recent content by Obi_Frans

1. Obi_Frans

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Don't own a pc myself but always a delight to see Shenmue bringing joy to folk. Awesome accomplishment, sheesh!
  2. Obi_Frans

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Will be at Gamescom as well ✌🏽 There for the Atlus stand, mostly - but will make sure to check out Air Twister...and livetweet the Shenmue IV reveal 🤡
  3. Obi_Frans

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I'll add my own perspective on why he might be silent on Shenmue: If the state of Shenmue hurts  us, I cannot even imagine how much it might be hurting  him. It was his dream creation and he is struggling to fulfill it. I agree with Hiki on this that, sure I would LOVE for Yu to talk more...
  4. Obi_Frans

Blu-Ray release for Shenners?

What I'm more confused by is Crunchyroll's...role here, considering that they still offer Shenmue. If it was truly a tax write-off, then it shouldn't be available anywhere. I kind of get the scummy tax write-offs by taking these things off the market completely - because these accountants...
  5. Obi_Frans

Blu-Ray release for Shenners?

It's still on the Crunchyroll app, I wonder how that works (assume they're still making money off it). I love CR but if they remove Shenmue I'm cancelling my subscription out of principle.
  6. Obi_Frans

Your top 10 favourite albums of all time?

1. Genius/Gza - Liquid Swords Especially in winter time, but this is peak Wu-Tang (/Hiphop/Music) to me. Conceptually dark but creative and Gza goes from crazy wordplay to grimy storytelling. Rza's production is insane. 2. Nas - Illmatic Nas is my favorite artist. 3. Ice Cube - Death...
  7. Obi_Frans

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

They really showed an OLD movietrailer during a showcase 😅
  8. Obi_Frans

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Awesome! Definitely need one ✌🏽
  9. Obi_Frans

Persona 5 the royal

I just started on P3P so can't help you there, lmao.
  10. Obi_Frans

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Awesome read, do you have a twitter account? I want to promote this there if you don't mind ✌🏼
  11. Obi_Frans

Persona 5 the royal

I played the vanilla years ago but never played Royal...until now. Playing the Switch version. It was already one of my favorite gaming experiences, and Royal is that much better. Must admit I'm kind of using a guide now because I don't want to get locked out of the third semester 😅
  12. Obi_Frans

Dreamcast Junkyard’s “The Shenmue Pod”

Ok now I want to see @spud1897 's original reaction to the anime's cancellation. #releasetheOlivercut
  13. Obi_Frans

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

It really really sucks but...I never ever considered getting an Shenmue anime, let alone of this quality. I'll get so much joy (pun intended) out of this that I can kind of live with it. Shenmue IV needs to happen though.
Back