Recent content by Old Snake

1. O

General Virtua Fighter Talk

Daniel, as far as single player there's only the arcade, vs and training right? I hope they add some mode like the old Kumite/Quest modes, I don't want anything really hard to make, just to be able to play with differently clothed characters and their difficulty according to their grade while...
  2. O

General Virtua Fighter Talk

Enjoy it Oceania people! I hope here in Europe it gets updated tonight as well because I'm so hyped. I'll definately but the DLC, and in the future the game too, I would right away but my economy isn't the best right now. What I'd love is obviously more items with Sega themed (Ryo's clothes...
  3. O

Music change for Shenmue 3 (in progress) (Alpha 0.8 released)

@Shenmue_IV I updated the OP and added the Chai only version, hope you enjoy it and sorry for the little delay. As far as the mod itself, I've now tested the Queen's Street Night to Niaowu Port and I'm happier than I thought I'd be. I think it's a nice theme, it fits quite well in my opinion...
  4. O

Yes, now I'm focused on Niaowu, but tomorrow I'll put an extra version with only the Chai theme changed.
  5. O

Well, finally arrived to Chai and tested that it works fine, so I release the Alpha 0.8 in the OP. Changelog: - Added Chai original theme - Changed "main theme" of Baillu (the one that you hear in the Dojo, Verdant Bridge...) to the S3's Lucky Hit theme The video for Chai: Now I'm in...
  6. O

[RELEASED] Shenmue 3 Kiwami Overhaul

Great mod @gladias9 congratulations. Personally, I'm right now using only the flower distance which is great, but I'm not too fan of some of the changes (no offense, just personal taste). However what I do like is the new combat with unbreakable block and the changes you gave. There would be a...
  7. O

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

You guys can forget about Sony. If this was 2002 it would have been the case for sure. Shenmue was at its peak of popularity, it was the star of Dreamcast and it would have been a big PR move to get the saga exclusively. Nowadays Shenmue is even more niche than Yakuza, and they even lost the...
  8. O

Your personal stories with Shenmue

Great story! Thank you for sharing it! As you mention 3, I also was there the night it was announced at E3. For me, the leak (I think it was one day before the Sony show) ruined it. I mean, I was so happy of course, but when the music started to sound it was a confirmation. I can only imagine...
  9. O

Your personal stories with Shenmue

Hi everyone! I searched a little and found no topic like this, sorry if there is one already made. What I'd like to tell and read from you guys is your personal story with Shenmue. How you got to know the saga, what brought you or any kind of thing you'd like to share. Here goes mine. First...
  10. O

Thank you all for the nice words, I'm still going through Baillu and very soon (when I fight Chai probably, two days, three at max) and can confirm his theme works perfectly, I'll release the version with his theme and the "lucky hit" one as main theme for Baillu. I wasn't thinking of changing...
  11. O

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

I think 4 will happen, after all the basic stuff is there, the money from Epic and so on. Even if it's only for PC. There are games even more niche that keep appearing on PC with low budgets. 5 is a different story. I think Yu secured 4 while making those deals with Deep Silver and Epic, but if...
  12. O

Shenmue 4 has to change if there's to be a Shenmue 5

I'd rather not have another Shenmue than having to pervert it to appeal the masses. Masses that either way still wouldn't care about it. You talk as if Yakuza sells a ton of games and that only happens in Japan, outside Japan it resurrected with 0 but still have very poor sales compared to its...
  13. O

Two new updates. When I took off the Lucky Hit theme I knew it had to be used somewhere because it's beautiful. And @ShenSun requested one of my ideas, so here it is the first test to changing the main Bailu Theme for the Lucky Hit theme. It's not finished because it doesn't loop (for less than...
  14. O

Thanks man, and sure, that's doable. Actually I already thought about using the Lucky Hit theme to the main Bailu area. Idle seasons I won't put it because it's closed for the square, and wood cutting well, I'll have it as an extra. I'll try the Lucky Hit tomorrow and show you how it feels...
  15. O

Thank you. Not with my skills and knowledge. I do this in a kinda primitive way (decode, replace track, recode) so the file can't be tempered if not following several steps. What I can do once this is finished is to make different packs with different combinations if you guys want. Or if a...
Back