Recent content by OrangeMatty

1. OrangeMatty

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] DS4 Button Prompts

Well all I did was put the Forklift mod into Shenmue3\Binaries\Win64 & I put the DS4 mod into Shenmue3/Content/Paks/~mods and that is all. It worked for me by doing this.
  2. OrangeMatty

I play the Steam version and it works for me.
  3. OrangeMatty

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

The thing is with Shenmue 2 is that the beta version of it looked a lot better in my opinion. Like Kowloon for example looked way more run down and grimy and there was smog in the air in the original beta version of Shenmue 2 which made it more realistic as well. Now I have no idea why all this...
  4. OrangeMatty

Thanks for this. I have noticed two issues though which are as following: On the help screen which you can get to by pressing the Triangle/Y button in-game and on the pause menu it shows controllers on each section that all have the default Xbox layout apart from the Spar/Match section which...
  5. OrangeMatty

Shenmue 1 & 2 Possible Mod/Fix for frame pacing issues on PC Version?.

I will definitely get down to recording some footage at some point.
  6. OrangeMatty

I decided to test the original Shenmue 1 & 2 on the Redream emulator and to my eyes it seemed to have better frame pacing than the re released Shenmue 1 & 2 on Steam. Can anyone else confirm this as well?.
  7. OrangeMatty

The only actual reason I actually had SpecialK installed in the first place was because of some mods on Nexus Mods seem to require it but I would rather do without it tbh as it's not a very good software as you have stated above.
  8. OrangeMatty

Hello, I am not sure if this is the right thread to post this in and if so I'm sorry but would it be possible to have some sort of fix/mod to make the frame pacing in-game correct?. I am sure Special K used to fix this issue but it does not seem to work anymore most likely because of a patch to...
  9. OrangeMatty

Has anyone here thought of creating a mod that uncensors Shenmue II (re-release) on PC?

I would love to see a mod like this as well if possible.
  10. OrangeMatty

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

Yes it works with herbs but it also fixes the hitches in-game as well...
  11. OrangeMatty

Fighting camera mod? (Shenmue 3)

I would love to see something like this as well if possible of course...
  12. OrangeMatty

(REQUEST) Shenmue III DS4 Button Prompts Mod

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to mod in the DS4 Button Prompts into Shenmue 3?. On the PS4 version you obviously have the DS4 button prompts but on the PC version you only have the Xbox button Prompts even when you use a DS4 controller... It would be nice to see the DS4 prompts...
  13. OrangeMatty

[WIP][Shenmue III] OG Sound Effects

Not sure if this is the reason or not but I downloaded this mod like a week ago and it worked perfectly but now it won't work for me on the latest update that came out yesterday so maybe that is why it's been removed?. Also the "Misc Mods" that I had won't work anymore as well...
  14. OrangeMatty

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

I have the update and the mods are still working for me...
Back