Recent content by OtaconPliskin

1. O

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I remember maxing out all my "hand moves" when I was but a young lad. Edit: And they said I'd go blind!
  2. O

Random Shenmue Thoughts

https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/walk-through-walls-tools-for-shenmue-i-ii-re-release.674/ This is the mod I've been looking into. Haven't pulled the trigger and tried it out yet, though.
  3. O

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Probably already been done, but has anyone literally stalked an NPC for a day or whatever? I got the Steam version of Shenmue 1 and 2 yesterday for the hell of it so I could use mods, was watching a video on here where someone was talking to a dock worker out on the road, where you aren't able...
  4. O

The Venture Boat DLC

Was playing the Venture DLC for Shenmue 3 today for the first time, and when I was able to access the wheelhouse (top of the ship) a few things that I haven't been able to find documentation on (from an admittedly brief search). 1) What is the map on the desk to the side of that room? It looks...
  5. O

Shenmunity - Shenmue in Unity

Is there somewhere I can keep up with what you fellas are cooking up?
  6. O

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Hey! Long-long time Shenmue fan, used to have an account on here but have no idea what my information was. Just got back into the Shenmue spirit when I noticed there was DLC for Shenmue 3 I had no idea about today, so I bought it (waiting for S3 to update) and, in browsing around for some...
  7. O

Shenmunity - Shenmue in Unity

Is this still an ongoing thing? There's alot of potential here.
Back