Recent content by OZoran Tsubasa

1. O

The state of YsNET?

Really!!? 😱 But... why?
  2. O

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Forget about it, SEGA lost Panzer Dragoon Saga source code. True.
  3. O

No shipping update to Europe so far (capsule toys set, artbook, physical soundtrack). I live in France
  4. O

Thanks for sharing.
  5. O

It seems there's a leaflet within capsules. Please could you show us a pic of these? It would be really appreciated.
  6. O

Kickstarter Update #132 Updated Fulfillment Timeline & International Shipping Announcement

We were supposed to have 4 figures... but then now we have an awesome packaging that is literally a in-game capsule toys dispenser look-a-like. And the capsules also! It is like having a 1/2 scale iconic Shenmue in-game item at home... what a smart and unexpected move from YSnet. 😍
  7. O

The Pretentious Sophistry of Super Eyepatch Wolf and His Bad Take on Shenmue III

I have to confess that if I am not consulting the Dojo so much those last weeks/months is because of Tomasina's obsessive and hateful repetitive posts against Shenmue III. It goes for months now and in my opinion it is kind of pathological. I mean... once you said what you have to say, why using...
  8. O

Shenmue Fan Art

Not really a fan art... This is a personalised gift from my beloved wife for my 42 years old birtgday.
  9. O

Shenmue The Animation Announced

It seems Ryuji Iuchi is not involved in the project.
  10. O

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

CΓ©dric replied to a question on Twitter a couple of minutes ago...
  11. O

Kickstarter Update #132 Updated Fulfillment Timeline & International Shipping Announcement

Capsule toy cardbox is an awesome unrevealed addition.
  12. O

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

What about a Shenmue 2D turn-based RPG "demake" developed by SEGA? I would love it. 😍
  13. O

Ryuji luchi started to play Shenmue

Despite no viewers, he's pretty active and constant with his Shen-marathon videos release.πŸ‘πŸ» I love his Shen-music live session videos also.😍
  14. O

Does Shenmue 4 need any Voice Acting ?

Full voice acting is a main part of Shenmue DNA.
  15. O

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Same here. πŸ‘πŸ»
Back