Recent content by parfait

1. P

What do you expect to be retconned

That will make his call to her in 3 even more infuriating than it is already.
  2. P

SuperEyePatchWolf: "Shenmue III is a terrible game and I've wasted my life"

It wasnt a good game. A 1 hour video released a year later doesnt change that. Plenty of series have had bad games within them(MGS,Pokemon,Zelda) so these things happen.
  3. P

Can you change Shenhua's clothes? Are there clothes similar to her original outfit?

I was wondering why the dress is even available at all. So expensive and you cant even put her or Ryo in them.
  4. P

Nozomi aweful voice acting.

I wouldnt say Ren or Tom sounded like themselves either, but I felt they were done extremely well. That Nozomi call though was probably a low point in the entire series though. Hopefully if a 4 is made that is retconned.
  5. P

Shenmue 3 Sales

Just got back from the walmart here and its actually being sold for $15.99. Surely this has to help with sells. Its a steal compared to the 60 I paid for it.
  6. P

The VA had nothing to do with it NOT being Nozomi. She had none of her mannerisms at all. It wasnt her.
  7. P

The call was a dagger through my heart. 18 years waiting and they gave me that. Unacceptable. The horrific combat system could be forgiven, but not THAT call.
Back