Recent content by plinsky

1. P

New Screenshots from Japan Expo Paris + Direct Feed Walmart Trailer

@24Nathan i don't think that this is her outfit from shenmue 2 looks like the new one.
  2. P

Project Update #104: Shenmue 3 by Ys Net

@abaww will you wait for the steam version of shenmue to play it?
  3. P

Let's discuss the "Dated" angle going around S3 rite now

i don't think that it's the graphics people are concerned about specifically. it's the whole presentation of the game. for example popping up of shadows in the training & battle gameplay video at around 2:05. theses small things somehow indicate the feeling that it looks 'dated' although i have...
  4. P

*Your* overall impressions?

let's be fair it won't be enough if the game just feels like shenmue but is technically unstable. it won't be a pleasure to play the game constantly hunted by the feeling it could crash in any minute. that is my biggest fear.
  5. P

PCGames.de Hands On Impressions

that would assume that qte sequences are played in real time but i don't think that this is the case.
  6. P

Shenmue III Gamespot Show - New Gameplay & Yu Suzuki Interview (Full Video in Thread)

maybe the brown guys' faces are placeholders and could be changed into the backer ones???
  7. P

Shenmue III: NEW TRAILER! (PC Gaming Show) + Full Show with Yu Suzuki

would be great if they could add some random npcs just for the immersion... over all it might have been better to include just one area in the game but fully fleshed out instead of having two (maybe three??)
  8. P

Shenmue III: NEW TRAILER! (PC Gaming Show) + Full Show with Yu Suzuki

i am mostly satisfied but the annoying thing is the lack of people in town. it feels so lifeless during the qte chasing scene.
  9. P

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

spot-on(y)
  10. P

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Yu suzuki must be the most complex guy ever… neglecting the old shenmue logo just because someone claimed that children aren’t able to read cursive properly anymore. Just to use the cursive font on children’s day twitter message. the irony… :D
  11. P

Revealed: Sega's cancelled Shenmue HD remake - with fully updated graphics (EuroGamer) Update 16/10 - Sega respond

i think in the long run it's more useful this way because let's be honest in this state the remake would probably have better graphics than shenmue 3
Back