Recent content by POINTED114514

1. POINTED114514

IGN gives Death Stranding a 6.8 review score

After the stupid IGN give Death Stranding 6.8 score, it only passed 45-46 hours. But there are some fucking social media start to destroy the Death Stranding to make subscribe for them. Even the game is still not released. LOL.
  2. POINTED114514

They build a god, want the god to make those fucking money or more subscribe for them. When the god just have a little bit problem, they want to destroy and scold at the god. Want to make the god become a fucking lier or a piece of shit. Because it can make money and more subscribe for them...
  3. POINTED114514

Coincident with the review problem with Death Stranding, the FUCKING STUPID ASSHOLE Playstation twitter post a review for Yu Suzuki. And also, the Playstation Barzil, Canada, Spanish, Europe also post the review for Yu Suzuki. And this morning, the Playstation post the review again. Maybe...
  4. POINTED114514

Some people even said that Death Stranding just like Shenmue. It have review problem just because it innovate the game industry. I did know how 'Shenmue' works as a word. When you try to avoid some review problem for your game, you just need to say: "It just Shenmue"
  5. POINTED114514

SONY and those stupid fucking social media just want to make Kojima like a godfather. And make those innocent player to buy more Kojima games and attract people attention, for more subscribe and reply. Kojima is a genius, is god, I know. But when someone just talk about some a little bit...
  6. POINTED114514

I did not hate Kojima before. But after the IGN gives Death Stranding 6.8 score, I read a review, it said: Kojima Production is a new company, and for its first work , Kojima did make a great job in limited resources. LOL. Kojima only have limited resources. FUCK.
Back