Recent content by PolvoàLagareiro

1. PolvoàLagareiro

Resident Evil 3 REmake Demo Out This Week

I´ve seen some brazilian guys non spoiler reviews saying the game is a little of a cash grab hope they are wrong
  2. PolvoàLagareiro

"He looked like a dragon."

sexy!
  3. PolvoàLagareiro

Boat DLC

Actually the last boat already have a mini game which seems kind of a ring toss. you can see it when the final boat cutscene focus on the shenhua, right in the begin, the game is on her right side. It seems the same game that is on an early screenshot where you see the ryu's sneakers upfront...
  4. PolvoàLagareiro

Choubu-Chan Thread

that temple actually has two shop cards but they are the same, I think. one you get through the puzzle and the other is on the Wall, left of the puzzle, in a plate. I did the puzzle by trial and error I didn't know there was a piece of paper so thank you.
  5. PolvoàLagareiro

Places You Can Find Li Feng

Oh my god Li Feng must be really evil. Who in it's right mind would do such a thing and not share such gift with the world?
  6. PolvoàLagareiro

Places You Can Find Li Feng

And , let´s be honest , she grew a big pair of ...you know what. So I wonder if my girlfriend can do this as well, without any implant operations? this is the real a question everyone ignores, godammit.
  7. PolvoàLagareiro

Choubu-Chan Thread

I have 129 total, counting with the old castle one. How sure are we there's 140 total?
  8. PolvoàLagareiro

Choubu-Chan Thread

circle,square,square, circle,circle,square or B,X,X,B,B,X. But you only get the same shop card you can find in the same room as the statue, not the one in the midst of the backers names, but the one on left side of the backers name where the chobu chan is.
  9. PolvoàLagareiro

Got an interesting scene in my second playthrough

An identical scene occurs in niaowu with one of the red snake guys (I don´t remenber his name) being an ex-student of the dojo/temple near the arcade!
  10. PolvoàLagareiro

Rens side quest reward.

you have to go to a pawnshop and choose the sell option and then hover the jar that ren gave you. you'll receive a message on your notebook saying something like: ren gave you the jar without knowing is true value, than speak to him!
  11. PolvoàLagareiro

Who actually likes shenmue 3?

Since I played the game with low expectations I was kind of surprised with overall quality of the game. That said, I think my only complaint is that , with a lower budget, They should had focus more on the story and characters, than on all the side stuff (mini-games, the amount of shops...
  12. PolvoàLagareiro

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Hi guys! I pre order a copy of the pix n'love shenmue edition and to this day I haven´t received my copy! I contact them twice and they did't respond. can someone tell me what should I do?
  13. PolvoàLagareiro

Shenmue III | The Story goes on - Launch Trailer

A week from now this forum will be empty with all the people playing the game. see you guys in december!
  14. PolvoàLagareiro

Ask the Person Below you a Question?

Why choose at all? A: Beer with wine! Q: what´s the meaning of life?
Back