Recent content by PreacherOfHell

1. PreacherOfHell

Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

Is the Bruno Fernandes guy from periscope brazilian? Just heard him say "Vamos ao que interessa" Cheers from Brazil!!!
  2. PreacherOfHell

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I was hoping for the trailer!!!!!
  3. PreacherOfHell

There is sound. You just have to activate it ; )
  4. PreacherOfHell

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I want to see the walking animations so badly!!! Hahahaha
  5. PreacherOfHell

Good morning, everyone! Time for our daily anticipation. You all do your best now.
  6. PreacherOfHell

[RELEASE] Shenmue I HD Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br) Translation (PC)

Hello everyone!!! I have just finished and wanted to share with you guys the translation of Shenmue I HD into Brazilian Portuguese for PC! This has been a long project, I've translated everything and edited the graphics all by myself just for the brazilian fans that, unfortunately, didn't get...
  7. PreacherOfHell

Subtitles Localization

Hello! After you extract the 'sub' archive, you'll be left with a CSV file. I used Notepad++ all the way because I'm used to it. You can't add any line breaks, just work with those you got. At least that's how I've done it. Also, the correct character encoding is UTF-8, this absolutely makes...
  8. PreacherOfHell

Subtitles Localization

I have a question about altering the fontdef files. I need to make some replacements on them in order to fit some accents from PT-BR, but with the latest updates there are now 21 fontdef files on the french language and most of them have the fonts on them. Do I need to edit every single one...
  9. PreacherOfHell

Subtitles Localization

thealx I'm so sorry for not replying earlier to this! I saw the first you posted it was just a '.', so I just continued translating and I'm almost completely done now! I'm at work and I'll test your solution as soon as I get home and I can't thank you enough for your help, really! Thank you so...
  10. PreacherOfHell

Subtitles Localization

Sounds good. I'll keep working on it, translating I mean, and if a solution comes up it will be very welcome. If not, I think I'll have to copy each line without "touching" the codes in each one inside a new archive. It will be so much work. Thanks, man.
  11. PreacherOfHell

Subtitles Localization

Hey guys, just ran into a big problem. After the last update, two lines were added. One in the UI Help part, the other is the "gamma" options. Not a problem, I found both lines, added them in the correct order with the correct code, checked everything and now, after 15 thousand lines...
  12. PreacherOfHell

Shenmue HD ModTools v1.2 (now with filenames)

Looks great! Downloading and testing right now. Thank you!
  13. PreacherOfHell

Subtitles Localization

I'm home right now. I'll try this right away. And it was late here last time I posted so I forgot two characters on that list. It's missing Á á, Í í, Ú ú, Ó ó, Ã ã, and Õ õ. Let's see if I can get everything to work.
  14. PreacherOfHell

Subtitles Localization

It works!!! Just switching the filename to 834 and replacing the 834 sub file in the _common_ and the new characters are supported. ifhazardous, if it's not asking too much, could you help me replace the remaining characters on the french file? They can replace è, ù, î, û, ë, ï, ü, we don't use...
Back