Recent content by Prometheus

1. P

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Perhaps, because I did not see how it looks in 21: 9. Then let the choice remain for everyone. Subtitles, I think, can be made by default with full-screen selection. It seems that everything is now decided, and there are no other possibilities for miracles from ner0 ;)
  2. P

Yes, I also spent several hours in Shenmue 2 with the latest patch from ner0. And I want to say that everything is just fine! Thank you so much for the excellent work! I think that you can remove the choice on the command line and assign all the fixes by default (because few people need a black...
  3. P

I tried the last fix from Ner0. Yes, the Shenmue II works fine, without the graphic distortion in the full screen. Excellent work, keep improving!
  4. P

Thank you very much for the help! This solution helped me, everything works as I wanted. Now my eyes see a little more in the world of Shenmue...) Indeed, a very easy fix!
  5. P

You can make such a permanent fix for .exe files of the first version (Shenmue I & II 1.0). Or, specify the required values for the Hex Editor to fix it yourself. Or are only options with interface distortions possible? Thanks in advance...
  6. P

Tell me whether there is an opportunity to do the same Widescreen Fix for Shenmue 1.0 version (21.08.18). I did not install the update (patch 1.01 beta). But I really want your Fix.
  7. P

Tell me whether there is an opportunity to do the same Widescreen Fix for Shenmue 1.0 version (21.08.18).
Back