Recent content by Proteus Maximus

1. Proteus Maximus

Poll: Have you purchased the DLC for Shenmue 3?

In that case, the dlc will make little difference. Shenmue 3 hasn't sold a great deal of units. Regardless, I really do hope that Shenmue 4 does get made. I love these games.
  2. Proteus Maximus

There isn't that many people who bought the game to make a large fuss about the season pass. Again, you shouldn't buy something based on the hope of a sequel. It's like emotional blackmail. And, it's nothing to do with how much (or little) it costs to buy. It's the principle.
  3. Proteus Maximus

Yes, I was referring to this specific piece of dlc. Will be interested in the story dlc, if it's any good. We differ on your second point, though. As much as I want to see more Shenmue games, I won't support anything Yu releases. If he wants me to spend my money on his products, it has to be...
  4. Proteus Maximus

Well, this dlc is rather... Unrelated to the main game, if you get my meaning. I'm all for supporting story dlc, whether it be main or side story, but what is offered here is just fluff.
  5. Proteus Maximus

I understand that you want to support Shenmue (as do we all) but not anything and everything.
  6. Proteus Maximus

No, I haven't. It doesn't look like it belongs in Shenmue.
Back