Recent content by Quietman21

1. Quietman21

Hi, do you have Shenmue I and II models yet? I'd like to download them so I can convert to XPS>

Hi, do you have Shenmue I and II models yet? I'd like to download them so I can convert to XPS>
  2. Quietman21

What do you guys think about Shenmue III after you finish the story?

Hello, I'd like to read your opinions about Shenmue III after you played the story. Only those who completed the story can allow answering that question. Please.
  3. Quietman21

Does anyone got a script of Shenmue / II models for XPS?

Hello, everyone. I'm wondering if anyone got a script of Shenmue I and II? More specifically, the files of Shenmue I and II so anyone can rig those models with bones and textures from whatever 3d modelling program are you using, etc 3Ds max or Blender or Maya. and access to XPS ( Xnalara Posing...
  4. Quietman21

Shenmue III Is better than previous games! I almost thought that was wasted after waiting for 2-...

Shenmue III Is better than previous games! I almost thought that was wasted after waiting for 2- years! Graphic Visual 3D seems pretty amazing such as environments, models and things! Well, The fighting moves seem funny at least but pretty cool for QTE. Their facial movements need to improve...
Back