Recent content by Quiksylver

1. Quiksylver

IGN: Yu Suzuki Talks Shenmue 4, Air Twister, and 40 Years of Game Development

That's so true Demon. But did we all like the final result of Shenmue 3? I'm mixed on it. I think whatever comes next is going to be a mixed bag for all of us anyway. I really have no idea any more. I'm 37 now and it would be a kick in the balls to have to start again, BUT at this point I would...
  2. Quiksylver

IGN: Yu Suzuki Talks Shenmue 4, Air Twister, and 40 Years of Game Development

I think for Shenmue to have any chance in being a semi successful franchise in the future it either needs a reboot from the beginning, or reboot with a prequel with Iwao and maybe Ryo as a child learning, then then next game will be a remake of the first. It needs to be introduced to a whole new...
  3. Quiksylver

You Guys all signed up for PSO2 CB?

At the moment you can't use your JP account but it is a common question so perhaps the team are listening. Nobody seems to want to talk. Not even type. Its such a cold world we live in today compared to 20 years ago. I remember everyone chatting away in the original PSO lobbies. I guess its the...
  4. Quiksylver

You Guys all signed up for PSO2 CB?

Hunter level 23 at the moment. Really enjoying it. Though the social aspect was much better back in the day. I'm guessing the novelty of actually conversing with people wore off. That, or nobody knows how to talk anymore. Which in 2020 is a huge possibility. So much to do! Hopefully I have done...
  5. Quiksylver

Game of the Decade? — we all have one; what be yours?

Ah man....Skies Of Arcadia remake would be amazing. Or a sequel even.
  6. Quiksylver

Got it. I'll carry in with Hearts Of Stone, then finish main game, then go for Blood and Wine.
  7. Quiksylver

Hahaha YES! I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I am level 34 and playing heart of stone. All of a sudden the enemies got more difficult and give me more exp so should be at 40 in no time. I will make sure to do the side quests and all DLC before I start the end of the main game because it gives me...
  8. Quiksylver

Ok so I don't know how this happened but after posting on this thread shortly after midnight on 1st Jan about The Witcher 3 I tried getting into it AGAIN. This time it worked. Wow guys. Just wow. Shortly after I posted these messages I thought it was a good idea to try for a FIFTH time to get...
  9. Quiksylver

I have been very close to buying a Switch lately mainly cause I'd like to play BotW, Mario Odyssey and Astral Chain. Zelda does look great and think I'll have fun exploring and finding those shrines. Thing is I'm gonna end up spending over £400 quid on all that lot and not sure its worth it...
  10. Quiksylver

I have tried 4 times to get into The Witcher 3 because by rights it should be up my street. I love RPGs. I even enjoyed and completed The Witcher 2. I enjoyed Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fable to RPGs like Mass Effect and Jade Empire to JRPGs like FF7, FF8, Skies Of Arcadia, Legend of...
  11. Quiksylver

Think I will have to say The Last Of Us. Not many other games have had a lasting impression on me.
  12. Quiksylver

Gomorrah

You are very right.... just about to start episode 4.
  13. Quiksylver

Gomorrah

Thanks to you (and seeing this thread about 2 months ago) I have now started to watch this show. Currently only on the second episode and the part where bossman makes Ciro drink his urine. Genny is a useless, spoilt little brat. Can see Ciro taking over as the proper boss at some point. Edit...
  14. Quiksylver

Games you are looking forward to in 2020?

Final Fantasy 7 Remake The Last Of Us part 2 Two Point Hospital (Xbox) Ori and the Will of the Wisps Streets of Rage 4 Resident Evil 3 Halo Infinite Hellblade 2 - Senua's Saga Really looking forward to new Xbox and PS console launches too.
  15. Quiksylver

Games you kinda dislike that everyone else loves...?

Halo fan here. Have been since I played CE on the Xbox before the console was launched. I was blown away by CE. It looked stunning. Played amazingly well and the environments were perfect. I bought the Xbox on launch because of Halo. I loved the story, the gameplay, the mystery. Probably helps...
Back