Recent content by rageycomma

1. R

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Why haven't you raised these issues? I think I've had the same issues you're referring to, and to overcome them, I pressed circle. When you're unbanned, raise them and I'll try to replicate them and raise with d3t :)
  2. R

Thank you for clearing that up, I guess there's something different. I was thrown off as I don't have the Xbox version, but I remember when I had it, it was a bit weird with some of the songs, so made the assumption :)
  3. R

I politely disagree, sir. You have to go into your inventory, then select it. I just did it on both, it's exactly the same between DC and PS4. I think on the screenshot you have, the crest slot is to the bottom right, which kinda hints you're not actually zoomed in on the handguard slot, and...
  4. R

This was normal in original Shenmue.
  5. R

Agree, have experienced this, the sound drops out randomly at various points, and the sounds of various things I have noticed stop working sometimes, usually after conversations.
  6. R

I can't replicate this at all, in fact I think this is wrong. While the person is talking, the button isn't displayed because they're talking. But when you have the chance to respond, the "down arrow" shows bound to X. If you press Circle and then quit out of the conversation, the button...
  7. R

It sounded like the Xbox version, which I believe it was based on.
  8. R

Agreed. I already gave my opinion on this. Shenmue 1 and 2 had bugs, every game ever released has had bugs on day one. Sometimes ones with quite huge impacts. Taking it into consideration, this release has actually had a pretty normal amount of bugs, and works fine :)
  9. R

That isn't a game breaking bug, and what you've referred to isn't game breaking. A kitten cutscene isn't a big deal. The chai one is medium on the list of story it gives, but all you miss is him trying to steal it, but that's also explained in the cutscene. I appreciate your position but I...
  10. R

I'm mirroring over your bugs to GitHub, and I've let d3t know. Hopefully this can help speed things up :) Feel free to help, Github is better for bugtracking ;-) https://github.com/rageycomma/shenmuehdbugs/issues
  11. R

Have created the repo - if everyone can put their bugs on here, I'll contact d3t directly and ask them if they can use the issue list rather than have us continually e-mail them, which is a pain in the ass.. GitHub Shenmue Bugs
  12. R

I'm trying to replicate some of these, but a forum is a bit of a pain to use for looking at bugs. I think I might create a bitbucket or github project for this, send it to d3t, and then add the existing bugs so we can add screenshots and do bugtracking properly.
  13. R

I can, because for one, the sound sounded that way on the original. They only have the original stuff SEGA gave them, we can't expect that a <50 person company would re-record all of the music to fix a single issue with sound. But think about what you're saying, which is negative. The entire...
  14. R

This is intended functionality. This is so that you can use your save file on Shenmue 2. It mentions this when you complete the game. If you're saying "nothing transfers" - Shenmue 2 doesn't transfer over everything in your inventory, just select items and converts your cash into HK$. Are you...
  15. R

What do you mean? I think if you continue doing forklifts, the game repeats some of the forklift routes as generally, it tries to steer you to complete those bits in a set number of days, so by the last day you're doing the most complicated, then it's over. If you can provide more info (i.e...
Back