Recent content by Rammsi

1. R

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Do you plan to keep on patching after release or are you shifting completely to your new game? PS: Does the game have subtitles? Because I dont see an option for that and dont see any but in the dialoge after the first QTE (in Sakuragaoka) there suddendly are super crisp subtitles.
  2. R

I mapped it with joytokey to my PS5 Controller. So far its play like its ment to be played.
  3. R

So i played around an hour and here are my thoughts: First I have to say I didnt like the intro dream sequence. It dragged way to long and the giant kid/godzilla thing just didnt feel like shenmue. Wish this was just kicked out. BUT the scene with Iwao and the jacket afterwards put a real smile...
  4. R

Shenmue World Issue 2 Kickstarter!

Dude I wanted to back 1+2 but it is already gone. damn. guess so i skipp this then too. i dont want to start a collection with issue 2 :-(
  5. R

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Eric Kelso As Ren & Paul Lucas as Lan Di

Just did the Shiling Side Quest and noted, that Rens Lines of dialog werent voiced by eric. Did u miss this sidequest to dub?
  6. R

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Eric Kelso As Ren & Paul Lucas as Lan Di

Absolutely loving it. The nostalgia hearing fuku-san and guizhang with erics voice is so heartwarming. But i have a little issue: the phone calls seem kinda quite compared to ryos voice. Can i somehow fix this? I downloaded the complete version of the mod. Thanks in advance.
  7. R

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

It works. Fantastic. Many Thanks.
  8. R

Your work is awesome. It is a real shame that you have to fix so many things in the game Ys Net should have done right in the first place.
  9. R

I try it out once im back home later this month. TY in advance.
  10. R

I like your Mod. But the Camera has massiv problems in narrow places. Specially in the Hotel Niaowu. When i go on the balcony or leave Ryos Room the Camera keeps going nuts for a few seconds.
  11. R

Mod to increase QTE-Time?

Hey guys. I wonder if there is any mod that increases the time window for the qte's? I recently started NG+ with the story dlc and never solve a qte first try. Its pure trial and error. So frustrating.
  12. R

Story Quest DLC not working on Epic Games Store

I'm in the exact same situation as you. It says "owned" (bought the seasonspass on day 1 - may fault) but nothing works. I'm a bit salty to be honest.
  13. R

Chais Room

So while searching for Shenhuas father in the end of the game u encounter Chais room (the 2nd of the three). When u look inside Ryo sees a strange picture of Chai, a woman and a girl, which seem to have "photoshopped" Chais face on them. Ryo says something like "This is no time for jokes." I...
Back