Recent content by ranmafan

1. R

Version 1.03 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

Very very happy now. Just tested the game and the qte problems on Japanese PS4 systems appear to finally be fixed and working. Still need to check some areas but the one area that was 99.9% impossible to pass has been fixed for sure. Finally the game is no longer broken on that systems. Glad...
  2. R

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

That’s how I feel too, very dissapointed. This was one of my most highly anticipated games and even though I somehow have been able to get passed even game breaking bugs and beat the games, the experience hasn’t been fun because of that. It’s great they are working to fix the bugs but the amount...
  3. R

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

Sadly bug on Japanese PS4 systems (and maybe others but for sure known to be Japanese systems) where qtes with x and o flashing back and forth one frame at a time has not been fixed. Very dissapointed. Really a shame as it’s an absolute game breaking bug especially in Shenmue 2 where one area is...
  4. R

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Well it’s weird cause in the hundreds of games I’ve played on ps3 and PS4 from the west on the Japanese system, only one other game has had this bug and that game never got fixed. Mainly cause there was no Japanese release of it and the company just dropped the game after release. All other...
  5. R

While I agree with you on pretty much every point, unfortunately regarding the game not being unplayable isn’t fully true for those playing on Japanese PS4s. The back and forth 1 frame at a time flashing between x and o on qtes are so bad in Shenmue 2 for instance that there are sequences I’ve...
  6. R

Yeah the qte bugs, especially in Shenmue II, have been some of the most frustrating things I have ever experienced in almost 40 years of gaming. All it seems due to the Japanese systems difference in confirmation buttons for those of us playing on a Japanese system. One segment last night took...
  7. R

I’m getting really really frustrated with this back and forth flashing x/o qte bug. It’s in pretty much every major qte sequence in Shenmue II and I’ve now reached a point where the game is pretty much broken literally cause it’s impossible to go on without doing the qte but you can’t do it...
  8. R

This is the exact issue I’ve had as well in many scenes on both Shenmue 1 and 2 and that I mention in my bug report post from before. It’s insanely annoying and makes some scenes and trophies almost impossible or to achieve. Plus in some cases (mainly the qte arcade games) even pressing the...
  9. R

Title: Shenmue 2 Chasing Wong QTE X/O Flashing back and forth /Shenmue 1 QTE arcade games X/O Flashing back and forth Platform: PS4 Title Version: 1.01 Category: Gameplay Status: Not fixed Priority: High Reproduction Rate: Happens every time I try the QTE section in Shenmue 2 or play the arcade...
Back