Recent content by ratrace

1. R

Shenmue 3 fight engine

3 combat i prefer than 1 and 2. Easier to pickup and you can actually pull of your moves.
  2. R

This game is keeping me awake at night lol

We love your enthusiasm and we accept all here. We hope you enjoy this series, and we hope to hear how you felt playing them. If you need assistance let us know, and we will help you!
  3. R

How I always wished the first Lan Di encounter ended...

The actual ending was perfect for me. It revealed Ryo needs more practising on his Kung Fu as Lan Di is literally Bruce Lee on roids. I love your enthusiam however!
  4. R

Hermits nest

Bit hard to explain but keeps going past the dojo where the bridge is. Cross it and you will run past a store on the left, Keep going until this road bends to the left then straight up ahead past the kids practising kung fu. At the sign turn left then right again at the next sign and run...
  5. R

Thoughts on the phone calls?

I wholeheartedly disagree. I teared up from great memories, This was a home run. The voice actors were great also.
  6. R

Who actually likes shenmue 3?

This is the only place where a few of us discuss as we feel is the greatest series ever but half of you nit pick everything even though this was on a budget. I liked it but the combat was shit. I loved it but the ending was shit. I enjoyed it but it had too much grinding. Lets try and stay...
  7. R

Everybody should go back and read your posts as it's mind boggling to me the posts and negativity the threads are saying. I want to doubt about half of what was posted it was regretted. Its funny cause the way you 'true' shenmue fans behave will be the ones that won't allow us to get any more...
  8. R

So many people not liking this game in this thread. It's a shame if we ever get 4. Not a lot of positive things gets discussed here, It's always a negative thread after negative thread. For myself, I loved everything about it and the ending.....everything felt shenmue. I don't want closure and...
  9. R

Shenmue 3 PC Update

Oh okay nice. Will they release DLC for everyone soon such as new content about story etc?
  10. R

Shenmue 3 PC Update

What's the DLC issue? I thought DLC isn't out yet?
  11. R

Shenmue 3 Sales

Nevermind i say the quote above saying 10 mil. I hope sales go high!
  12. R

Shenmue 3 Sales

How much was the overall budget total for 3?
  13. R

Shenmue III - Complete DLC Collection Now Available

When can we play it?
  14. R

What got you into Shenmue?

These are some great stories. It's amazing the reasons we love this series and the same reasons people dislike it. Very hard to understand why
  15. R

Shenmue DLC PSTORE screenshot

Check it out, this could be the DLC we will receive soon.
Back