Recent content by rbm58

1. R

Boat DLC

Apologies in advance for my lack of knowledge on DLC, will this additional content be included within the "Complete DLC collection"currently showing on the PS store to download for £11.99?
  2. R

Shenmue 3 Marketing Analysis Thread

Nice to see this link on the PS4 e-mail newsletter sent this evening, hopefully attracts some interest to get some new gamers to the series. Apologies if this info has been already posted I am new to this thread!
  3. R

MAGIC Monaco Press Conference - 9th March 2019

That's a really interesting way of looking at it thanks for that. I was wondering if i was seeing something completely different to others!
  4. R

MAGIC Monaco Press Conference - 9th March 2019

The images today of the models and environments are of fantastic quality and very exciting for what we are to see on the 9th March! The more i look at Lan Di (and It's probably just me!) I can see an element of Ryo in some of the facial features. Perhaps that is linked with the way models are...
  5. R

Magic Monaco Press Conference

The screenshots today look awesome and that can only be very promising. As Peter has outlined we have some really exciting information about what will be taking place at Magic. You cannot make a judgement until the content has shown. Ultimately there is so much yet to reveal and we know that...
Back