Recent content by Redifer

1. R

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

In the previous thread I mentioned about the skybox in Shenmue 1 being WAY out of whack compared to the original, and it being listed as "WILL NOT FIX". It is not an issue that the original version had. I received a response from Kyo_JP who is a mod or Admin (?) Now I'm curious if Shenmue Dojo...
  2. R

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

I'm curious why the clouds (skybox?) movement in Shenmue 1 is listed as WNF. It's ridiculously exaggerated compared to the DC original. Surely no one with working eyeballs actually thinks that the DC has the same issues there.
  3. R

All of the analog control issues (catching leaves only works with right analog stick, After Burner only playable with the right analog stick, no analog control in Space Harrier, etc etc etc) could be fixed SUPER EASY by swapping the left and right analog stick. I imagine this would not take long...
  4. R

In my experience, the left stick is ALWAYS just the same as the d-pad. The RIGHT stick is true analog and duplicates the Dreamcast's analog functions. I'm betting that the right stick probably controls arcade games in analog (haven't tried yet) and I'm betting the right stick will let you run...
  5. R

You seem to agree and disagree with me or maybe you have no idea what I said? Your response is very confusing. EDIT: Reading the post you linked to, you seem to be in the camp of "It's OK to release a sloppy game just as long as they fix it later." Champion of mediocrity. Do we REALLY need it...
  6. R

You are actually part of the problem. How so? By being OK with games being released in a sloppy state only to be patched later. If consumers keep allowing publishers to do this, things will only get worse. We should not be complacent. Not just with Shenmue, but all sloppy releases. As consumers...
  7. R

So I've platinumed Shenmue 1 on PS4 and... well... 1000/1000'd Shenmue 1 on Xbone. Soooo many bugs in both versions but I've gotta say that all-around the Xbone version is better. Mainly because the music and sound isn't messed up. I have an Xbox One X and a PS4 Pro (boost mode turned off...
Back