Recent content by ReeceKun

1. ReeceKun

[RELEASE] wudecon - File/Model Converter for SM1/SM2

Fishbiter also created a plugin or something that automatically ported the models into Unity but I dont think he ever publicly released it
  2. ReeceKun

Learn Blender, there is no quick and easy solution, the models will need modifying/repositioning/scaling etc
  3. ReeceKun

To make command line as simple as possible create 3 folders in a root directory SMDATA (Copy the Tad & Tac files into) EXTRACTED (wudecon dumps the extracted files, these are identical to a Dreamcast GDI and can be deleted later) MODELS (where the converted obj models appear) & copy all files...
  4. ReeceKun

Does anyone have a Shenmue 3 save file from the Forklift job (Day1'ish?)

Please dont make me play this game ... lol
  5. ReeceKun

6. ReeceKun

Shenmue Prologue Unseen location (& Shenhua shouldn't be on a cliff)

I was excited when I found this years ago, now I'm excited to show it in Unreal Engine 5. I'm still learning UE5 so its pretty rough
  7. ReeceKun

Wudecon - How to use it ?

You have to use the windows 'Command Prompt' program, Its listed in the start menu folder called Windows system (win10) (windows admin or accessories win7) This shows the different modes wudecon uses to process its functions wudecon <mode> <input> <output> wudecon --all <input...
  8. ReeceKun

[Question]about UE4 moding

You need to overlap your new skin mesh with Ryo's Skin, then highlight Ryo's vertices and attach the new skin to the original skin and then delete Ryo's highlighted vertices (without deselecting them) Thats what I used to do for GTA:SA I dont know if there is a better way of doing it for...
  9. ReeceKun

Shenmue 3 The Witcher 3 Geralt Mod

The Geralt Model isn't shiny so of course there will be a way of changing the material specularity, The body moves with Ryo's bones also but re-rigging the face would be a tedious task since he has a ton of facial bones/vertices. If I was going to do it (but I wont) I would reshape the...
  10. ReeceKun

Shenmue 3 The Witcher 3 Geralt Mod

Sega All Stars Ryo Model (.zip is actually a .7z)
  11. ReeceKun

How difficult is to replace Shenmue III gatchas with Shenmue II ones?

This is a video showing an Unreal Engine game being Modded with a new model I don't know if it will be easier to Mod/repack Shenmue 3 assets, but since gatchas wont have bones I imagine swapping out existing models with sonic figures or whatever would be fairly straight forward. (I was able...
  12. ReeceKun

Is Shenmue 3 worth £60+dlc & Would you back Shenmue 4?

I had recently pre-ordered Shen3 for £32 which I thought was a fair price, on CDKeys but they oversold and I never got my game (but got a refund) I really dont want to pay £45 (on epicgames) for the base game and not £57 for a bit of DLC.(which doesnt sound that exciting) Since I've already...
  13. ReeceKun

Here's hoping...

See you in 2034...
Back