Recent content by register2viewspoilerforum

1. R

How do you feel about the rewards distribution?

With all of the different angles fans are coming from with the criticisms, really highlights the problems this project had on many fronts.
  2. R

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Ha-ha agreed. Awesome I like it.
  3. R

Is there enough enthusiasm for a Shenmue 4?

Kickstarter? No. A better funded and well architected sequel can put things on track and is the only way this series will continue in a fashion similar to the first two.
  4. R

Should S3 be remade for the DC?

Probably would be more feasible to go back in time and get SEGA to release the Dreamcast with native DVD support. Then, we would've gotten everything we wanted.
  5. R

How do you feel about the rewards distribution?

I don't mind that it's taking a while other than the fact I'm waiting to get everything before I close my Kickstarter and email accounts associated with it. As far as the rewards themselves, I backed a number of tiers with multiple accounts. One of them was the Character Bust tier. Everything...
  6. R

Shenmue Unity

Good point. I didn't think of that side of it and you're right. Portions of us would've arrived here regardless of the outcome and referencing Peter's response, the negativity can all turn around. We're in a weird spot currently. Perhaps not all that dissimilar in feelings (not the situation)...
  7. R

Shenmue Unity

I don't disagree with you; however, I really don't know what went on behind the scenes during the development of the sequel. No one here really does. I can venture a guess that it played a big part in terms of the outcome in some of these weaker areas. I don't think for a second some of these...
  8. R

Shenmue Unity

I am not mjqjazzbar, although I would like to be (it sounds like a classy place), but I think your undying passion and enthusiasm towards Yu's vision is admirable.
  9. R

Shenmue Unity

Those that adore the series as a whole aside, my general impression from numerous forums and feedback is a size-able portion of fans of the previous games were disappointed in the sequel and therefore my take is that they are likely too mentally drained to even consider pushing for another game...
  10. R

Vehicles for Shenmue 4?

The train would be awesome.
  11. R

When will the backers receive the rest of the items?

I picked Lan Di first. Character is full of potential (character development) and probably misunderstood especially as portrayed through the eyes of Ryo.
  12. R

I don't know which one I received - didn't open it yet. Declared value was ¥10000. Located in U.S.A. Yup, of course.
  13. R

Got my character bust last week. Haven't opened it. Looks packaged very well.
  14. R

Was the english voice acting necessary ?

I didn't read any of the thread but this page. If people feel the English dub and translation is that bad, then in retrospect they think the funds would've been better spent elsewhere. Taking into account the game is not perfect, you kill two birds with one stone by cutting out what some...
Back