Recent content by Ren

1. Ren

Recent Riots

Socrates — 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.' https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf Then again you probably going to say "Math is Racist"
  2. Ren

Recent Riots

Read the post and watch video I posted to Mittens. It is not unrelated. Black kills the most Blacks, if you expect people to respect BLM follow the example first demand Black criminals respect other Black people. Black people are the biggest victims of black criminals and the ones affected the most.
  3. Ren

Recent Riots

The kid killed was black BLM claims black live matters yet there is a huge problem they don't speak about. Other Blacks kill the most Blacks. My big issue BLM doesn't mention this and completely ignore it as it never happen. They expect people to "think" BLM then how come blacks respect other...
  4. Ren

Recent Riots

Source: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls Racism exists on both sides and blacks do attack people for being white. Racism will never be solved by blaming...
  5. Ren

Recent Riots

Yes they Fear for their lives, so black can peacefully live ever after. Since is police doing all the killing. Defund the police and reduce or eliminate police activity. Results? Innocent 3-year-old boy killed and 13-year-old girl who was at home watching TV killed. Since there was no police to...
  6. Ren

Recent Riots

Yes you are right looting is done by very white people. These people ain't black. See all people Wearing White Shirt they White people.
  7. Ren

So Last of Us 2 is getting dragged all over SNS by Users now that it's out

This is not just USA, it seems to be global. Other Countries in South American, Caribbean islands, Central America, Canada, Eastern Europe like Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Spain, UK, Australia etc. This starts in Universities then moves to media and finally in government to implement certain...
  8. Ren

I voted for Xiu Ying and all of you that voted for Ren are misogynist!!!! I am going to post this on Twitter Because you know Shenmue is a transphobic bad game and should be banned!! by having a misogynist Incel with "Toxic Masculity" called Ren to kick this "Brave" Strong Woman!!! Why...
  9. Ren

You are from Spain so you have no idea what is going on here and how much is forced not only in media, news, universities, schools and now even video games. 1) The problem with the game is not that the cast is a lesbian if that was the case many people would think is "hot". The issue is that...
  10. Ren

General Impressions

I would prefer if the game was only Bailu and then we could buy the next 2 chapters. This would gathered more funds and the game would be better. Bailu seemed too big would prefer if it was smaller and had a more "familiar atmosphere.
  11. Ren

Games should not have "woke politics" in them that is absolute garbage. Seems it was so bad that many people working on the game left for it. The same thing happened with Terminator Dark Fate and Ghostbuster's feminist edition. It seems a lot of "indy games" is pushing this as well. So it's...
  12. Ren

I fear Yu Suzuki has lost sight of what's essential here...

He is still human through, I can't vision Yu at 80's year old working on Shenmue 5. Been a Game development director can be very demanding. Yu has 10-15 years to finish the series max.
  13. Ren

Well Yu Suzuki is 62 year old, he may be dead in 10-15 years or too old to make games. Yu needs to finish the Series this decade or else it will never finish.
  14. Ren

I would actually like if the game was sold per Chapter. Yes it would be more expensive. Yet i think they would had done a better job. Sadly last area was obviously rushed. As well we could have had 3 locations instead if it was sold per chapter. as a DLC I would prefer to bring back sega...
  15. Ren

I actually think the opposite is true. A lot of "New" Things added just made the game worse. 1) too many mini games 2) too many items, capsule toys is ENOUGH. 3) Hunger system why? 4) Too many foods why? 5) I don't care about clothes was ok touch yet not necessary would prefer if Ryo just looked...
Back