Recent content by RetroLord120

1. RetroLord120

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Honestly Panzer Dragoon Saga & Megaman Legends are pretty good guesses. I'd hope for something Shenmue but idk.
  2. RetroLord120

I want Shenmue 4.
  3. RetroLord120

Rebuild of Shenmue 3

I may be the only one here that thinks this but the QTE timings were perfectly fine for me. I legit never had a problem with them on PC and only failed them on purpose to see the funny cutscenes.
  4. RetroLord120

*Sega employee looks out window* "Boss, the Shenmue fans are at it again" :rolleyes:
  5. RetroLord120

Sega has only given us a Ryo statue that has a toddler-level paint job on his face
  6. RetroLord120

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

They could guarantee it being a success by just creating shenmue: The saga, including a remake of the first 3 games and then an additional 4 and possibly 5 in there. Essentially, make the entire story in one game. Gamers would buy this as they know they're getting a complete experience and don't...
  7. RetroLord120

This is an amazing idea ngl Suzuki-san, I know the ys net ninjas are looking at this so take some notes 📝
  8. RetroLord120

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

*cries*
  9. RetroLord120

What are you playing?

The story is pretty great actually, exceeded my expectations by the end of the game. Not what I expected from a JSR clone.
  10. RetroLord120

Post Your Shenmue Collection

You could probably get an afterburner stand up cabinet for that much money lmfao
  11. RetroLord120

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

They really nailed the design of some spots in niaowu 0:
  12. RetroLord120

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Some of those entries feel like they were added just because they were influential games at the time. I mean, Pokemon red & blue are great, but they are HIGHLY flawed games compared to even just the next entry in the series. To have it at #9 feels odd. For number 33, They could've put sonic 2...
  13. RetroLord120

Getting people to play Shenmue I and II is a hard task, advices?

Oh yeah, it was the digital PS4 version I bought for them. Bought it when it was on sale, otherwise I wouldn't have haha. My friends have heard me talk good about these games for a long time, and they know my passion for the series. However, they just aren't interested. Oh well... :/
  14. RetroLord120

Getting people to play Shenmue I and II is a hard task, advices?

I've tried enough times to get my friends in to Shenmue. Even bought the game once for them. They played it for 15 minutes, put it down, and now just laugh about how there's a different angle for putting your shoes on and off every time you walk inside. At this point, I've given up. None of my...
Back