Recent content by RetroLord120

1. RetroLord120

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Is this new? I don't think I saw this on steam yesterday. That price is wrong btw because the steam summer sale just dropped and everything is slowly updating prices haha
  2. RetroLord120

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I watched most of the video and surprisingly he's not so negative with it and he urges shenmue 4 to come out and for people to play the series. Sucks that the title is a bit clickbaity but we're used to that now lmao. Overall not a half bad video despite disagreeing with a few points.
  3. RetroLord120

Shenmue 2 Interactive Demo

This one? This is on the Jet set radio future/sega gt disc.
  4. RetroLord120

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

All of the vinyls say August so I wouldn't be surprised if the collectors edition is scheduled for August as well.
  5. RetroLord120

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Here we go again, large creator dunks on shenmue for clout
  6. RetroLord120

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

What? Nooo... Wait a minute, acktually................
  7. RetroLord120

Holy shit guys could this be shenmue 4? (I know someone who works at ys he sent me this, can't disclose who though)
  8. RetroLord120

Aight which dragon/phoenix edition team member trollin šŸ¤£
  9. RetroLord120

Post Your Shenmue Collection

Not my entire collection obviously, but I finally got an original copy of Shenmue 1. It took me a while haha. It's in such good shape too!
  10. RetroLord120

Dang how have I never changed my avatar here, I'm still pissed off Ryo bahaha!
  11. RetroLord120

The render difference between 3d concept and realtime in Shenmue III

Alot of people really disliked that model, which is why they changed it.
  12. RetroLord120

5 tips for starting your Shenmue journey

Sega Europe just really loves shenmue lol
  13. RetroLord120

I guess I can see that, I believe suzuki needs some oversight from other directors or creatives in the industry if he is to continue working on the Shenmue series for many more years.
  14. RetroLord120

Remember that he is in japan, where most work into their mid 60s, and even after that they are usually pushed/encouraged to be a taxi driver or something. Down there the work doesn't end for some until they're nearing 80.
  15. RetroLord120

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

Reminder that if you ordered the soundtracks with the collectors edition, it won't ship out until everything is ready.