Recent content by Rhemelious

1. Rhemelious

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

Finally got the trophy ^_^
  2. Rhemelious

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

Great! Any tips on how you got all Niaowu herbs? You mentioned that “there are some herbs that don’t appear until after a certain date” also what about the herbs in areas we cannot revisit such as Old Castle / Ren’s Hideout Thanks
  3. Rhemelious

Total number of Skill scrolls ?

Okay thanks ; ) Still no luck finding it, where was this speedball? Ah thanks! I thought as much, so Spiral Cut must be exchanged for. Since they don’t sell it in Niaowu And one of the items required to exchange is the Blue Dragon Vase which can only be obtained in the "Heartbreak Kungfu"...
  4. Rhemelious

Total number of Skill scrolls ?

Does anyone know where I can buy ‘Spiral Cut’ & ‘Eclipse Kick’ ? I’m in Niaowu Also, does anyone know where I find the ‘teddy bear 8’ needed for the ‘Tiger Combo’ scroll I’ve got 3 scrolls left ^_^
  5. Rhemelious

Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

Shenmue 3 Mirror Editions Comparison (@1.50mins) For anyone wondering about the different mirror sizes
  6. Rhemelious

Who is everyone you can say goodbye to when leaving Wan Chai?

Zongquan ; ) I think that’s everyone ?
  7. Rhemelious

1st Person bug/glitch on purpose for PSVR?

Hey guys! So I’ve already completed Shenmue 1 & 2 on PS4 and I’m waiting for more patches before my 2nd more casual playthrough And I remember encountering the 1st Person glitch and thought it would be great if I can do it on purpose, fire up my PSVR and play Shenmue in 1st person Granted it...
  8. Rhemelious

Shenmue ps4 theme!

Thanks for the heads up! Loving the theme and the background music is so good ?
  9. Rhemelious

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Title: QTE prompts don’t flash/blink & are now static (Shenmue 1) Platform: PS4 Pro Title Version: 1.01 Reproduction rate: All tries. Any QTE chase/fight scene Category: Gameplay Status: Not Fixed Priority: Moderate Reproduction Steps: Any QTE fight or chance sequence Observed Result: I...
  10. Rhemelious

General Shenmue & Shenmue II talk

Yeah this was pretty much my experience, minimal bugs, some minor audio errors. But man was some parts really dark ! Yeah I noticed this too when calling Master Chen ? Yeah this really bothered me! Almost ruins the QTE experience, but the QTEs would flash if I’m playing in the arcade ?‍♂️
Back