Recent content by ricerictwice

1. R

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

So when would you have sent the E's because I'm still waiting as well.
  2. R

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Also curious about the shipping status, whomever is helping with the US shipping could you kindly provide an update?
  3. R

Shenmue : the animation merchandise

Yeah, Buyee sucks. Nice website and they package the items well, at least they do if you pay for the protective packaging. Made it look like both stamp sets arrived so I consolidated it with the other item I purchased. Then after shipping that I received notification that my item with no...
  4. R

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Shenmue the Animation will finish airing in Japan on July 26th, let's hope for an announcement then or during TGS Sep. 15-18.
  5. R

Shenmue : the animation merchandise

It's up on Amazon.jp now too. The page has been up for a few days but, said currently unavailable. Now you can select preorder now and I ordered it earlier today and it's listed as expected to ship August 7-17.
  6. R

Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Not sure if anyone cares/is still following this debacle but, I received this today so at least in my case they righted their wrong. Just took them an extra month and a half after an almost 18 month fully paid pre-order.
  7. R

Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Apparently they are finally shipping mine. I'll see when I get it.
  8. R

Good, you built up my hope a little. You saying that before and again now is making me think it probably fell out in the warehouse while they were packing it, didn't notice right away and didn't feel like losing all their progress opening everything they packed to check if the packages even stay...
  9. R

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

A couple of weeks in COVID time, we still have 23 months to go!
  10. R

6 business days for them to reply to my support request. Kind of odd that they asked for pics of the items I did receive which I told them I received fine and undamaged, sent those and now the waiting game begins again. They better have at least one signature lying around as honestly that was...
  11. R

Not that I care but, there was no newsletter in the box either.
  12. R

As in there was a non-signed edition of the 11 LP vinyl set for $50 less. If I was already spending that much why not spring the extra $50 for the signed edition, so I did but, alas did not receive it.
  13. R

Yeah, I wrote this late at night, my time, so maybe my point didn't come across, I am pissed that mine doesn't have the signature that I ordered immediately and paid an additional $50 for.
  14. R

Yeah, just got it yesterday and sent a support request after opening the package. Hopefully it was just a packing error, they get to my request during the work week and still have a signature card/mini poster on hand as, I would much prefer receiving what I paid for over a partial refund.
  15. R

I was referring to the signed edition of the 11 LP boxed set, I just meant to mention that I ordered both together on November 20, 2020. Picked up everything else Shenmue 3 related that they listed two days later on the 22nd. Dojo unboxing SkillJim unboxing
Back