Recent content by rjo

1. rjo

Shenmue III - Game photography

sure please do. spread the vision that is Shenmue
  2. rjo

fascinating. mocap does hit an uncanny valley hu.
  3. rjo

Here we go, over a year in the Playing, Making and Procrastinating (I actually released these in FB early 2021 and forgot to drop them here). My full Shenmue III screen grabs at full resolution. Be sure to Check out the VR 360 ones cause they are the most breath-taking. Feel free to set as wall...
  4. rjo

PC Version Supports Nvidia Ansel - Incredible Screenshots await!

You can use FB to post 360 images, I have been doing that.
  5. rjo

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

I see, if so it sound like it is very playable. It still conflicts with Nvidia Ansel, once the camera mod is activated, Ansel's god camera cannot change field of view even if camera mod is turned back off before Ansel. I am a game photographer (yeh, I'm making it a thing with this game) so I...
  6. rjo

I saw your post but did not try yet. The camera angle is too high for my liking at a glance. I have RTSS installed but it is turned off. I think i remember your mod does not work at all if it is on. I am not sure if you can have the camera mod switch on only for the free roaming mode, I think...
  7. rjo

@LemonHaze I should have mentioned this before as well but I have issues with turning the camera mod on and off, usually it does not just turn off from the alt+C shortcut or the gui and requires playing with the 2. Also it locks Nvidia Ansel camera focal length after it is turned off. I want...
  8. rjo

actually easy cause I stream my play through. I also have issues switching the camera and run health drain on and off. pressing the short cuts and using the f12 menu doesn't work 90% of the time.
  9. rjo

@LemonHaze Like the Mods. camera still is a bit funky for me when looking around in tight spaces. also unusable when driving forklift? still on my first play through, wish night fishing was possible when I was in Bailu. May I request, XP be earned when actually fighting and a way to fight Air...
  10. rjo

Shenmue III cel-shading filter? (Request)

How do I get these reshade filters to work? I put them in the correct folder and it does nothing. Do I have to install something else to get them to work? Are they incompatible with the Misc Mods? (already tried uninstalling that too) I can add filters manually when I freeze the game for a...
Back