Recent content by rmac923

1. R

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

If this ends up being real, this makes sense because who would risk being sued by violating a NDA? I think this is the equivalent of Yu posting the forklift tweet right before 3 (even if Sony was the happy about that). EDIT: Also TGS is this week so we’re looking at a similar situation to E3 2015.
  2. R

Season 2 officially cancelled (for now)

This is a crushing update. I always felt that with its TV ratings exceeding expectations, Shenmue would at least continue through the anime, even in IV stays in development hell for years. The anime being cancelled puts the franchise into doubt... again. If IV is in development in someway...
  3. R

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I lol'd when I saw that sign. As a former wrestling fan of the late 90's early 00's, a lot of wrestling fans are trolls and bring in oddly specific signs. Like reminding crossover GameFAQ/Wrestling fans that Saxon=Joke Account.
  4. R

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

This is what I think IS going on. Considering the amount of backlash of the ongoing development screenshots of III, I think Suzuki & co are keeping their cards close until they are ready to announce a release date with a reveal. I'm still confident about an announcement.
  5. R

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I still feel confident an announcement is coming.
  6. R

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

So… real announcement on Wednesday 5/4??? They know what they’re doing 😂😭 Edit: Ahh hell I fell for it . Well played Kenzo38130.
  7. R

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

I'm really excited for this episode. We (presumably) know what will happen, but I'm going to take a guess and say we'll not only get some added details (I'll explain below), we may even learn something that we do not yet know after Shenmue III. I'll mark with spoilers just in case.
  8. R

SPOILERS - Shenmue The Animation Episode 12 "Guidepost" thread

I did not mind the comedic elements of this episode, but falling back on scenes from previous episodes (especially the intro) and nerfing the Baihu fight were incredibly disappointing, even if it were budget related. Seeing as they still included Baihu's line of asking Ryo's name from SII, it's...
  9. R

Swallow Dive!!! 2!!!
  10. R

What if... We're being taken' for a ride??? By 110???
  11. R

The big difference IMO, is that even during the Shenmue Online debacle, there was still lots of doubt for the series (as there had been post release of IIx in 2003). Since 2015 there’s been a successful Kickstarter, a realized (if disappointing) Shenmue III and an anime on 2 popular platforms...
  12. R

Let’s see if 110 tweet any other hints in the coming weeks. I’m feeling good about this though.
  13. R

SPOILERS - Shenmue The Animation Episode 11 "Entangled" thread

So Baihu has to be significant in some way besides being a street fighter for the Yellow Heads, otherwise why even mention him in the anime?
  14. R

Quite the contrary in my opinion. If this is a marketing stunt, it is being used to draw up hype ahead of an announcement. The anime, from a ratings standpoint has been a modest success, but there needs to be more buzz generated. Notice how in the past week we went from 110 liking tweets to...
  15. R

Longtime lurker, first time poster. This is feeling like Sept 2020 before the anime was announced and during 2014-2015 when there were many rumors about III (remember how allegedly Square Enix would revive Shenmue?) My gut feeling: It's happening. I feel a Shenmue game related announcement...
Back