Recent content by Ryo47

1. Ryo47

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Almost gave me a heart attack...wtf
  2. Ryo47

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

I like the change of having Lan Di on the roof maybe it happened off-screen in the game. Yunda Zhu tells him where to go, and then he gets on the ladder and then Ryo shows up on the roof. Now...what the hell I'm going to do on Sundays now? lol
  3. Ryo47

Spoiler, wong is selling bananas. Shenmue 4 confirmed.;)
  4. Ryo47

Every time I start to doubt Shenmue 4 these guys at 110 Industries draw me back in.
  5. Ryo47

I do like it when developers show their game later and closer to release like the last 6 months before the release and with marketing. If that happens with Shenmue 4 I would be happy.
  6. Ryo47

Yeah, I agree if season2 is announced then a new game could be trouble. Unless they do like a game of throne situation and where the show went beyond the books. The anime goes beyond the games and then we get the next game that just fleshes out scenes that didn't make it into the anime. I just...
  7. Ryo47

I have put all my faith in to 110 industries 😅
  8. Ryo47

Sorry I added a bit more to my original comment. I knew there wouldn't be any announcement there, but I thought there would be some hint towards it. The fact that they talked about manga, broadway, and other media was strange. And Yu Suzuki talks about miracles that can happen. I don't know...
  9. Ryo47

I don't know about you guys but from what people were translating from the anime live stream it seems like Shenmue 4 is not even in active development. :pensive: It seems like Sega was the one that wanted one of their games to be an anime and they chose Shenmue. Yu Suzuki talked about manga...
  10. Ryo47

I think Shenmue 4-5 doesn't need to be open world. I think they can keep the size the same as Shenmue 2 or slightly bigger. I think that will help keep costs down. Would like a more dense area rather than a massive open-world one.
  11. Ryo47

I really hope it's been in development for the last 2 years even though it has been tough to make games during a pandemic. It would really be great for Yu Suzuki to make the next two games and then ride off into the sunset knowing he finally got it done and watching the sunrise on a grateful...
  12. Ryo47

We are coming up to the 3rd anniversary of Shenmue 3. If we don't get news soon about a 4th game, then it looks like they might just finish the story in the anime. What has YsNet been doing since 2020? If Shenmue 4 starts development this year the earliest it can come out is maybe 2026. Yu...
  13. Ryo47

The one thing I find annoying in Shenmue 3 is that there are so many martial arts in Bailu but none of them could fight the thugs and needed a schoolboy from Japan to deal with them.:laughing:
  14. Ryo47

I hope we see Ziming and more Niao Sun.
  15. Ryo47

If Shenmue IV isn't announced this year I will eat Ryo's Leather Jacket🥴 But seriously Shenmue IV has to be announced soon why have the anime if you're not going to make another game soon? Unless the anime goes past 3 and beyond like how Game of Thrones did it with the books.
Back