Recent content by Ryohazukamsterdam

1. R

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

so ive just started Shenmue 2 on the xbox after finish No 1. And i must say iT looks a lot darker then part 1 and also the audio is more lower then part 1. Also What s really shit when normal you press A to select something in sm1 is now X in part 2 !!!! Aaaagh!
  2. R

Okay who is strangling the cat???!
  3. R

Time for the consoles update for part 1/2 ASAP!
  4. R

Yes completed But No save to start sm2
  5. R

after the credits screen There is a 2 sec window you see save But then Goes straight to the titel screen :-((((
  6. R

also a glitch that you cant save your end game!!!!!!
  7. R

So just finished Shenmue 1 on the xbox one X and i can say as soon as you start the motor ride at the end. All cutscenes are shit. And glitchy.
  8. R

Shenmue 1/2 HD Remaster Settings!

This game looks so good on Any setting btw :-) Even If you want to play like the original the scan lines are vissible just like the dreamcast They did a verry good job on Shenmue 1 . Will check how part 2 looks If Its the Dreamcast Version or the xbox version
  9. R

Bloom on makes iT to much washed out Contrast needs to be at 50 since when night falls a lot of details Goes to waste... But thats just my 2 cents..
  10. R

Yes 16/9 or 4/3 is just how you want to play iT . :-)
  11. R

Been playing this remaster for a few days now and the best and sharpest settings are: Hit option setting and the graphics Hi Res Rendering = ON Bloom = OFF Contrast = 50% Aspect Ratio = 16:9 UI Display Area = 100% Enjoy this amazing remaster!
Back