Recent content by Saga

1. Saga

Shenmue III Gamescom 2019 Content

Looking good. Pretty hyped.
  2. Saga

Kickstarter Update #107 - Reward Progress Report

So close with nozomi is the canon photo.
  3. Saga

Kickstarter Update #107 - Reward Progress Report

Honestly I don't care about any of this. If there was an option to turn it all off and just play the base game I would use it.
  4. Saga

Project Update #105 Japan Expo 2019 Travelogue

No offense taken ? People need to chill out. Everyone sounds like they are about to have a heart attack.
  5. Saga

Project Update #105 Japan Expo 2019 Travelogue

Yu Suzuki is a legendary creative director. Among the very best, like Miyamoto and Kojima. What most people don't understand is that it takes more than one man to create a game and takes several more to polish it. His CV as a video-game creative director is top notch. But as a business man...
  6. Saga

The negativity surrounding Shenmue3

Whatever little money Deep Silver and Epic brought in. The value was destroyed with the weekly PR mess they create.
  7. Saga

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

The best solution would be to allow the backers to get the game on Steam early while new players would have to buy it on Epic.
  8. Saga

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

Did they? This fanbase was basically making a Shenmue III bank savings emergency account for over a decade in case YS asked for our help. I believe we would break the record regardless. Sony just saw it as an opportunity to have good PR instead of let's say have a naughty dog small team work...
  9. Saga

Yu Suzuki Says Shenmue 3 Will Get Us 40 Percent Through Ryo's Story

Doesn't worry me. Part of what makes Shenmue special is the slower pace, allowing you to immerse yourself in a specific place and culture. If they starting rushing the story it will lose some of the magic.
  10. Saga

It would be easier to swallow the Epic Store exclusivity if they announced major improvements due to this partnership like grab moves for example. Sony, Deep Silver and now Epic Games. All want a piece of the cake but I don't see them helping.
  11. Saga

Hands on: Shenmue 3 Review - By Trusted Reviews

You guys are focusing on the negatives. From what I read here, the guy appreciates the effort being put into making the game but critiques where the game is lacking.
  12. Saga

Video 2 - Shenmue III COMBAT footage from IGN Japan (6 minutes)

It is. People don't think of Yu Suzuki as a creative director but instead see a wizard that can replicate what SEGA during their peak created under his leadership. From the start I said it would be easier to build uppon the foundation. From Shenmue IV onwards, I wonder if it wouldn't be more...
  13. Saga

Video 2 - Shenmue III COMBAT footage from IGN Japan (6 minutes)

Looks nothing like it. If anything, it's more similar to Jade Empire.
  14. Saga

Video 1 - Shenmue III MINIGAME footage from IGN Japan (13 minutes)

Fighting looks very robotic due to lack of transition animations. Side stepping also looks rough. But overall, you can still get the shenmue feels behind the indy paint.
  15. Saga

Video 1 - Shenmue III MINIGAME footage from IGN Japan (13 minutes)

"Do you have your eyes on one, or on me? hehe" Ryo completely ignores her. God dam. He still has the moves.
Back