Recent content by Sailorman

1. Sailorman

Recent Gaming Purchases

Today I bought Infinite Wealth for Xbox. But to be honest, I truely bought Spikeout. Finaly I can play this game!
  2. Sailorman

Shenmue reference in "Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth"

Great! Also in Lost Judgement I had a lot of soul boners when I faced Shenmue references.
  3. Sailorman

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Are you able to do the QTEs via controller?
  4. Sailorman

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

While I was waiting for the 1.9 release for Dreams of Saturn, I tried my luck with Shenmue 3 Mods. Looks amazing with this dreamcast vibes: I have a personal thought / memory about Shenmue 3, I want to share: It was back in Juni 2019. I applied for a job as a video game journalist at an...
  5. Sailorman

The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa

Thanks for the hint. I already own Ringo Ishikawa for Xbox One. I did not know that there exists a spiritual successor.
  6. Sailorman

What is everyone's top 10 favourite games from the PS2 era (2000-2008) ?

Shenmue Shenmue 2 Vampire: the masquerade Redemption Gothic 2 Gothic Gothic 3 NeverWinterNights PES 3 Silent Hill 2 Castlevania: Curse of Darkness if only PS2 you can add: Outrun 2 - Coast to coast FFX MGS2 Persona 3 King's Field 4 GTA: San Andreas God of War 2
  7. Sailorman

A Shenmue Story - Bug Reporting

Hello, I have a bug report which makes the game nearly unplayable. Everytime I load the game, the camera zooms a little bit more in. Versions: Played first V. 1.0 then 1.7 and finally 1.8. Progress: Found the first 15 objects Is there any key combination with which I can zoom out? If not, it...
Back