Recent content by sayuhhm

1. sayuhhm

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Was meaning someone else besides the obvious haha 😬 Sure SEGA are technically always "Handling" Shenmue, albeit with the lightest possible touch. Joking aside it is actually good to have ININ clearly state they aren't involved with Shenmue in contrast to the whole 110 situation. I just hope...
  2. sayuhhm

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Probably reading into nothing here but I thought this was interesting phrasing from ININ. "We're not the ones handling Shenmue"? Does that mean there's someone else who IS handling Shenmue? Who? What do you know!? πŸ˜…
  3. sayuhhm

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Happy 1st birthday to everyone's favourite mysterious fruit themed tweet! πŸŽ‚πŸŒπŸŽ
  4. sayuhhm

Agree it's most likely Wanted: Dead updates. But any chance to remind them we're not going away until they clear up the rumor they started is worth taking imo πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
  5. sayuhhm

Yu Suzuki seems to be working on a NFT project

I really don't understand people / even some Shenmue fans acting like Yu would "rather be shilling NFTS" then making Shenmue 4. That's ridiculous. I'm sure he would rather already have made Shenmue 4-6 by now and be working on other games. Sadly at this point he has virtually no options or...
  6. sayuhhm

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

The new 'Dynamic Mode' in Street Fighter 6 looks like it may have taken some inspiration from the Shenmue 3 fighting system. It's designed for players with little experience w fighters and uses AI elements to string together moves with simple button presses. Yu Suzuki: "We’re using some...
  7. sayuhhm

Another "no comment" from Sergei from this interview that just dropped. At 9:25 he's asked about the Shenmue rumors.
  8. sayuhhm

Release the Suzuki Cut!
  9. sayuhhm

When asked if they can share anything to cheer up Shenmue fans after the anime news he said: "Nothing that we can say" Then when asked about the apple and banana tweet + straight up asked to deny they are working on S4 he said "I love fruit."
  10. sayuhhm

Don't known if anyone else is following the 110 Discord Q&A but they're still teasing around Shenmue.
  11. sayuhhm

Looks like 110 at TGS got cancelled and they just dropped the presentation on IGN - all Wanted: Dead related
  12. sayuhhm

Through everything this is still the most likely scenario in my head besides it being nothing: YS working on Red Goes Faster, the game 110 conceptualized with him in mind to create - which fits with their current stated process of making an idea for a game and commisioning japanese gaming...
  13. sayuhhm

Just a random thought but I hope 110 / Sergei do some interviews at TGS next week. Purely for the chance that someone actually questions them on the Shenmue rumors. YS has been asked about them in interviews so its only fair it's their turn now πŸ˜… It would be interesting to see how they would...
  14. sayuhhm

*sigh* anyone wanna work out the distance from where this photo was taken to YS Net's office? for old times sake?
  15. sayuhhm

I'm not saying it would be the best idea to try and use this Q&A as an opportunity to push for answers on Shenmue IV, but it is AN idea πŸ€”
Back