Recent content by Saven

1. Saven

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Draw a ticket from the Shenmue 4 News For Today Raffle please! No prize.
  2. Saven

Rate the Shenmue trilogy

1: 9 or 10/10. This one will always be dear to me. Seeing this in 2000 for the first time blew my mind away with all the freedom you had and with an intriguing backstory knowing it was going to be an epic for the ages. I've lost count on how many times I've beaten this game. 2: 8/10. The story...
  3. Saven

I recommend practicing horse stance as we wait for the big announcement.
  4. Saven

:mad::mad::mad:
  5. Saven

The one time I really wish I could use this feature, but IRL
  6. Saven

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

It makes you wonder why she needed Ryo's help getting out of the river in the first place.
  7. Saven

Gotta feeling Shenmue 3 will be getting a lot of revisions, especially if it could potentially be the entirety of season 2. Hopefully Niaowu's story structure won't be a copy-pasted version of Bailu Village's this time around :P
  8. Saven

It's been an amazing season and I've been incredibly happy as a longtime Shenmue fan. Let's do this!
  9. Saven

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 4: Shackles Thread

God DAMN that Shenmue theme arrangement that plays during Ryo vs. Guizhang at the end there was brilliant! Yokosuka looks and feels perfect. I have been pleased so far as a fan of the series since I first saw my cousins playing it at a Christmas party in 2000.
  10. Saven

Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

I was very hopeful for this, but that was even a lot better than I expected. This has been one of the most faithful video game adaptions I've seen so far. This is off to a FANTASTIC start! I hope Ryo wins that arcade fight if that's being covered.
  11. Saven

Story Centric Shenmue

Interactive movies are never great games though.
  12. Saven

Anyone suspect that a chunk of shenmue 4 assets are already done

I'd say this is highly likely considering we have seen some unused areas like Bailu Village pre-release.
  13. Saven

At What Point Does Ryo.. Evolve?

Agreed. I actually had no idea that you can actually train in Shenmue II until a month ago. Training in SIII is a major major improvement and is actually encouraging and fun to do.
Back