Recent content by Scary Teeth Guy

1. Scary Teeth Guy

Shenmue memes

Good one!
  2. Scary Teeth Guy

Shenmue on Dreams for ps4

I couldn't find a post that is dedicated to this topic, so I made one. Will anyone be making Shenmue stuff for dreams? I need to learn a lot more before I dive into this but I'm interested in helping where I can.
  3. Scary Teeth Guy

Making money

It's only really reliable because of scum-saving. You can do the same with capsule toys too, but I totally get that you might not want to do it.
  4. Scary Teeth Guy

Making money

It's not that rare. Sure, it takes a while sometimes, but you have to be patient. I had 3 of them, one for the quest, and 2 for me.
  5. Scary Teeth Guy

Making money

yeah, part of me wonders if it's worth wearing out my controller for; then I think of standing at a lucky hit stand for days, and never look back.
  6. Scary Teeth Guy

Shenmue memes

7. Scary Teeth Guy

Shenmue memes

SHEN-CEPTION!
  8. Scary Teeth Guy

Where do I find Mr Sun in Shenmue 3.

Yep, that did the trick. Thanks. (If anyone is reading this and wondering where to find Kong Mei Goods, it's in the Panda Market)
  9. Scary Teeth Guy

ok, I will do, Thanks, BlueMue.
  10. Scary Teeth Guy

Everyone keeps telling me he SoMeTiMeS goes to the Panda Market, NoW AnD AgAiN, but I can't find him. I've been going there every day, every few hours or so, and I can't find him at all. When I go to the people, all I hear is "He owes me money" or "he comes here but never buys anything" or...
  11. Scary Teeth Guy

Making money

If anyone reading this hasn't got to the sunset hill area of Bailu yet, there is a bookie who runs the fire, wind, bird and moon stand on the right of the turtle-racing. He is there in the evenings only, but he is a pretty safe bet to make some tokens, if scum-saving is your thing. Much better...
  12. Scary Teeth Guy

Making money

yeah, I have come to the conclusion that the fortune teller just throws you a cookie now and then, to dissolve any suspicion that she is a member of the dodgy bookie's association of rural China. If I have to hear that grand macau guy telling me to "pitch a platform" again.....I think I might...
  13. Scary Teeth Guy

Making money

You might be right. At first I thought that she was working for the bookies, then I thought that....hmmm....anyways, a great way to make money is:
  14. Scary Teeth Guy

Making money

15. Scary Teeth Guy

New Member Introductions

Thank you, Peter. As you can see, I managed to track down my avatar!
Back