Recent content by scooterusa

1. S

NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

I just got a Nintendo Switch. This game would be awesome on it.
  2. S

I submitted a ticket to support (you can do that through the app store.
  3. S

I feel the same way. It's not ideal. Perhaps we are wrong though because some people on twitter are complaining of the same thing, and others are offering them advice (just turning on Icloud, which is already on for me/you) on how to fix it. NOW I AM CONFUSED.
  4. S

I think you are right. It's an arcade game, like Space Harrier. Glad to know its a feature and not a bug!
  5. S

I am experiencing the same thing, even signed in to Game Center. I thought that was just how the game worked lol.
  6. S

I feel like it would be nice if people post their screenshots with their different equipment and stuff :giggle:
  7. S

You know, I had hope for this game because honestly, my favorite part about Shenmue 3 was the racing DLC. Yu works so well in the arcade world.
  8. S

Wow!!! Not bad at all. Played on my M1 Macbook Air with A Dualshock 4. What a treat. Love the graphics, and the music is oddly wonderful. I also like that you can gain and switch equipment with your character. This game really is Space Harrier 2, but that is not a bad thing. I think its great...
  9. S

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

Wait. I'm stupid. Is season 2 confirmed, or not yet?
  10. S

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation: Episode 2 - Daybreak - Thread

Which to that point (as someone here mentioned), if there is a Shenmue 4, I hope to God they use these writers.
  11. S

I was crushed for you. I'm a born and raised Eagles fan from Philly but my family is from KY. I grew up rooting for the Bengals too. That holding call was BS!!!!!! Ruined the game. In any case, I hope the Shenmue Anime can soften the blow. It's a wonderful treat.
  12. S

Wow. I thought Episode two was far and away better than Episode 1, and I liked the first. The story is fleshed out so nicely, while also staying faithful to the original. I LOVE the intro and all the new OST music. I felt like the biggest nerd geeking out over this. This is wonderful! How lucky...
  13. S

Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

I just watched with my wife who loves anime. She really liked it. I LOVED it. I didn't mind the band-aid situation, or the chai fight. I like what they have done to pull in new folks. I love the animation style, I like the theme song, and I am really excited for episode 2. I'm gonna fire up the...
  14. S

Premiering February 5th 2022 + New Trailer

Haven't posted here in a while. Wow! I am absolutely stunned. I always play in English and truthfully that is Shenmue to me. But the Japanese dub seems like the correct way to watch here.
Back