Recent content by Scribe86

1. S

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 3: Yin - Yang Thread

Amazing episode, the bar has been raised yet again. Loved the scene at the antique shop where Ryo is told about the Chen organisation and how it is also conducting illegal activities. Where was that place that Lan-Di was in where he was threatening that guy about the mirror? At first I thought...
  2. S

English dub

Looked into this and apparently speculation is all4/E4 In the UK should air it, at the moment their aired the blade Runner show which premiered before the anime last night. So fingers crossed it gets add via that platform in the UK at some point
  3. S

English dub

Agreed, in the same situation.. subbed to Crunchyroll to watch but want to watch it in English with my other half but can’t seem to find any streams of the ENG Dub anywhere. If anyone can shed some light on where to look (no links as wanna stick to the rules) but a nudge in the right direction...
  4. S

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

Would it be possible to create a mod that would allow us to zoom in on in game items when looking at them in the menu? & one to change the size of the font in the notebook?
  5. S

Bugs so far

No way dude, I’ve gone back to Shenmue 2 since completing 3 and the QTE timings there 100% have more tolerance. 1 second Approx difference. It always felt like I hit the button prompt that split second too late, so 0.5 - 1 second adjustment would make QTE’s in 3 far more enjoyable. Kinda...
  6. S

How long was your first playthrough?

90-100 hours, still have a second, faster run left in me before the years out to mop up remaining trophies.
  7. S

How long was your first playthrough?

Dupe post...
  8. S

What's your favorite and most disappointed scene in Shenmue III?

Favourite: Conversations with Shenhua at her house of a night. Least Favourite: Fathers Sky, My Friend.. like WTF?
Back