1. sdojo

Judgement Series

We will get ALOT of games from now and twenty years from now
  2. sdojo

Random Shenmue Thoughts

That is cool but I won't understand any of it. LOL
  3. sdojo

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Today is Nozomi's Birthday 8-23-1968 (55)
  4. sdojo

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Yea I know. I heard that he was going to be in Shenmue 3 but after 20 years he was to old to continue to play the character 😆
  5. sdojo

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Today is Xianweng Ni (Wong) Birthday 8-21-1973 (50)
  6. sdojo

What other secrets have you guys activated in Shenmue 2 besides the Duck Race?

Make sure you take a pic of this guy for the photo secrets. He is found at the beginning of the game just before you pass into the doorway where the fortune teller is. If you have missed him just quickly start a new game and take his pic and reload your last save to continue your game. These...
  7. sdojo

What other secrets have you guys activated in Shenmue 2 besides the Duck Race?

I have a couple more scenes one that i already knew about which is When you and Ren go to Great View Herbs in the Great View Building as soon as you get to Kowloon, he tells you to ring the bell to call Yang. If you w8 about 2 minutes Ren will get frustrated and end up ringing the bell himself...
  8. sdojo

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Today is Joy's birthday. 08-16-68 (55)
  9. sdojo

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I have always wondered what happened to Ryo's bag. When it was time to say goodbye to everyone I stopped by the Come Over Guest House to pay my tab. I went up to my room opened up the closet and I noticed that my bag was stolen again. (I know that it wasn't. It wasn't in the closet) I figured...
  10. sdojo

Random Shenmue Thoughts

BIG SPOILER!!! I Just did the Fangmei Birthday event and I was wondering.
  11. sdojo

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Well today is the Birthday of Longsun Zhao (Lan Di) D.O.B. 8-13-1955 (69)
  12. sdojo

[RELEASE][ShenmueII] d3t/AM2 Debug Enabler

Here is a list of individual items in case you don't want the entire inventory. I did this because I wanted to earn the certificates myself. This is for the LemonHaze's Shenmue 2 v1.07 Misc Tools. Very nice job with the Tool LemonHaze :D 1.Load up the tool with Cheat Engine 2.Press F11 to show...
  13. sdojo

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

and yet I was the only one that was called out I didn't do anything wrong to begin with. If the post isn't suppose to be here then please move it. I just read posts and reply to them. It isn't my fault that I replied to a post that was in the wrong spot.
  14. sdojo

Random Gaming Thoughts

I just heard that if you don't turn on your switch every 6 months it starts dying.
  15. sdojo

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

I deleted this post
Back