Recent content by Sega_Dreamcast_Info

1. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

SHENMUE II APRIL 11TH, 2001 PROTOTYPE SOLD ON YAHOO AUCTION

I just take the most important ones for the last update, it's too much work hi hi hi
  2. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

I will update the release article with all, some of the information. I will put the link of the forum
  3. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

I'm waiting for you to finish the game to update the release :) I also noticed some particularities with the dentists :)
  4. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

It would be interesting to document the FLAGS of this prototype, we have not done anything on this side
  5. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

you all play the difference game I will update the article with your discoveries on Sunday :)
  6. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

Many Mysteries Of Miao Village Finally Unfold

Great research work. Now we need to confirm all this with a playable version of the village :)
  7. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

Unreleased Shenmue II US Dreamcast Prototype

There are other places that cannot be visited normally. I turned the game over in every direction for 4 months :) I even tried to create bugs, exploits bugs hi hi hi For example, the cave at the end is fully explorable by regularly adjusting the STEPS
  8. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

When Ryo meets the teenager, in the conversation where they get to know each other, she introduces herself as Shenhua (subtitle). I have more the impression that it is a literal translation of the Japanese version. That they didn't change it to Shenhua. Your theory is interesting.
  9. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

The Japanese name unless mistaken, a translation problem
  10. Sega_Dreamcast_Info

Glad you like it. I'm looking forward to see what you will discover to complete my article about this US version of Shenmue 2. Have fun :)
Back