Recent content by segamon

1. segamon

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Aww yea! I wish they put in a cool instructions manual type book in the Dreamcast case tho. Missed opportunity but otherwise awesome!
  2. segamon

When I was finishing the first day in Shenmue 3 I got very disappointed when the game forced Ryo to go to sleep because it disrupted my late night rummaging through all of the drawers in Shenhua's house! :mad:
  3. segamon

Shenmue 3 Backer Credits (video link)

I'm the Schmenk in there at 7:26! Nice! Now, to receive the game itself. Itsa comin' any time now!
  4. segamon

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

USPS estimated delivery dates are surprisingly accurate usually. They dont deliver on Sundays so their estimate sounds reasonable.
  5. segamon

Same for me! I'm in SoCal.
  6. segamon

IGN Japan new Preview

It is beautiful! :love:
  7. segamon

I got my email from LRG too. The tracking number has been assigned but LRG has not sent it yet. I am in SoCal. So stoked!! I wonder which copy will be first? ...GameStop, LRG, or the Kickstarter? Hmmm...
  8. segamon

I am in SoCal and got my email today! Color me tickled pink! Oh yea!
  9. segamon

SHENMUE III ~PROMOTIONAL FAN CAMPAIGN~ (Material Ready)

Mr. Sandwich, this is amazing!! Thank you for making such amazing promotional material.
  10. segamon

Mini-Interview with Yu Suzuki at MAGIC Kyoto 2019

Wonderful interview. Great job!
  11. segamon

Kickstarter update #120 Magic Kyoto Travelogue

I sure hope so. He has worked hard to make the best Shenmue 3 possible.
  12. segamon

Um, I thought that Guizhang and Joy were cousins? That... would be gross. Edit: I think I am wrong. I looked it up and they are just close friends. I think I was taking Joy referring to Master Chen as "Uncle Chen" literally.
  13. segamon

A very professional presentation from Sony! This is awesome! Thx for sharing that with us.
  14. segamon

You MUST play Shenmue 1 prior to playing Shenmue 3. Not doing so would a grave sin that only the pope could absolve!
  15. segamon

Sorry I didn't catch that, lol. :D
Back