Recent content by Senpai Gamer

1. S

Questions about S3 after beating it!

Unrelated: Does Shenmue 3 have a Soundtrack i can buy? I loved S3s ost. Best one so far imho If not is there a cough place i can aquire it cough cough
  2. S

They did get noticed though. The two guards battered them and they ran off.
  3. S

Fantastic! Ma brother!
  4. S

Yes this one^
  5. S

Yes the one behind the shinto/buddhist statue. I get its a dead end. But doesnt anyone know what purpose it serves? The langhuishan road shows us how ryo got to bailu. Could we use mods to see whats back there? Shocked no one has done this. Its such a random place for a road too
  6. S

So i beat S3 and couldnt help but notice that in Bailhu near the hermits nest area. There is a "unknown" road that if ryo takes is unaccessable. Does anyone know WHAT that roads purpose IS? Has anyone managed to get back there via mods? Its just so random for it to exist.
  7. S

You have a chance to remake Shenmue. What do you change?

How about further interactions with Ine Hayata and a side plot with Fuku san.
  8. S

General Shenmue & Shenmue II talk

Exactly, im not bashing or denying that people take it abroad. Since the switch is a great console for trips as is the vita or 3ds. But the whole on the go thing is more of a marketing plan IMO. The only people that i know who take the switch out of the house are Youtubers like NihongoGamer.
  9. S

I own the switch and tbh i think the whole "on the go" is just a marketing thing. Sure theoretically you can and people do take handhelds like the switch on holidays. But i dont think i will ever do that, i just use it as a home console as i would the ps4 or X1. Only difference is the...
  10. S

Just saw this....https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/09/30/shenmue-i-ii-nintendo-switch-release-considered/ S1 and S2 on Nintendo Switch would be awesome.
  11. S

Shenmue I & II HD sales data

So how much did S1 and S2 sell on each system? Can someone quote me so that i can come back and see your comment. Thanks
  12. S

You don't need a Gaming computer to play Shenmue on PC. Intel HD Graphics/Normal Laptop.

So i installed Shenmue 1 and 2 on my Intel and it worked. But is it only more or do the controls feel hard? Like when i turn left or right there is some lag or ryo just doesnt turn properly
Back