Recent content by SeoulIsMagic

1. S

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Yeah absolutely. I feel that they're more clever and aware that what it seems and I want to believe everything will go well.
  2. S

What I like in Cedric tweet is that they need a so much higher budget than for Shenmue III. Resulting in a more polished game. They knew what they did for SIII, it was for fans. Now they want to make something bigger. I'm glad to read that and crossing fingers for the future.
  3. S

Shenmue The Animation Announced

13 episodes! That's awesome. Hopefuly we'll get a lot of storytelling and dialogs. I have no words, I think it's so good. Edit: Yu knows how to please us for sure
  4. S

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

To me, the "something entirely brand new" pairing with the "sour" suggests that it's not a game. "More than a book series and less that Shenmue IV": I would consider a Shenmue 0 as the same level as a Shenmue IV.
  5. S

If it's an Anime (which is very likely it seems), I just hope it doesn't cover or spoil the remaining games. That's my only concern.
  6. S

I might have an unpopular opinion here but havent people been complaining about the lack of character development and story telling in Shenemue III? I remember most of fans enjoyed the story telling part in Shenmue in general. To me a book / manga / anime is the perfect media for slow paced...
  7. S

A DLC and Cedric wouldn't be aware of it? That's so weird considering he's been coproducing the game, but why not. Also, why spend time on an add-on when you can make use of that time for SIV?
  8. S

If it's Baisha and they sell a new version with it (DLC or complete edition), I'm afraid this will make some noise. People will complain they already paid for the game and they have to pay again for something that was promised before. I don't believe in Shenmue IV. Usually game announcements...
  9. S

I think it's a bit early to announce to Shenmue IV, Yu was looking for a partner a few months ago. But who knows... If it's something "fun", then I'll bet for a mobile game / app, gacha style (and I hope it's not).
  10. S

Yu Suzuki Interview (IGN Japan): Reflections on S3, Plans for S4

I feel the same, but on the other hand, fans have been asking for years toy capsules, forklifts, the ability of opening / grabbing everything, etc... can't blame him for implementing these. Not related but last week I watched a french conference about video game producing and there was a guy...
  11. S

Isn't it a bit early to announce S4? It hasn't even been 3 months since S3 was released. Not that I wouldn't be happy but I find this so early.
  12. S

Battle Rally DLC next week!

Could the dlc be something like the VR game in judgment ?
  13. S

Shenmue 3 Sales

This is showing the number of players having at least 1 trophy on PS4. It's not sales people who played the game, including backers. To me the only good information with this chart is the progression. Edit: not displaying people who purchased multiple games + backers who haven't launched the...
  14. S

Anyone suspect that a chunk of shenmue 4 assets are already done

No. I meant if what you're stating is true, haters are going to scream that this is a scam and that they used the money that was donated for S3 to create a future content. To answer more directly your question, I don't mind whether this is possible or not and I don't want to think about it...
Back