Recent content by Sergeynest

1. Sergeynest

Shenmue 3 Playthroughs worth watching.

Create this thread for everyone to share with the community the Shenmue 3 Playthroughs you think are worth watching. This was the first Shenmue 3 Playthrough that I've watched. It's from Maximilion Dood and although it is incomplete it is still worth to watch because this guy is really...
  2. Sergeynest

How much Budget do you think Shenmue IV will need to give us the Shenmue experience and why!?

Those guys don't give a F...ck about the Shenmue series; they just do videos about the series because of the views; everyone likes to watch a video game series crash and burn; its just like when people go to racing sports car events just to watch the crashes. What I find amusing is that they say...
  3. Sergeynest

Shenmue Undub: Definitive Edition Released

I use a software program called Daemon Tools to create a virtual drive of the files; then I selected that drive on DiscJuggler to create the cdi file.
  4. Sergeynest

How much Budget do you think Shenmue IV will need to give us the Shenmue experience and why!?

I don't know if any of the staff members here as contact with Yu or Cedric or even someone who can get in touch with either one of them; but I think if they had some available time in their hands to read some of the posts and the threads that we have been writting for the past months; they could...
  5. Sergeynest

Shenmue Undub: Definitive Edition Released

Managed to convert MDF/MSD to CDI and already tested it out on my android phone on the Redream Emulator and so far it is working fine.
  6. Sergeynest

Edited the Rest with Ren :ROFLMAO:
  7. Sergeynest

I really think that the only new audience the Shenmue series is going to get are the ones that will play the Shenmue 1&2 HD re-releases and fall in love with the series just like we did when it first came out; I also believe that through the Anime it is possible that we get some new fans that...
  8. Sergeynest

Random Gaming Thoughts

For me Shenmue 1 & 2 never really needed a remake; but in the re-releases they should have also improved the audio quality of both games and also should have made a full HD retexturing of both games like Streamer 2k is doing with his Shenmue HD Retexturing Project. Done! Mirrors look beautiful...
  9. Sergeynest

The main problem I see with the Shenmue series is that a Shenmue game needs a lot of money to be made and unfortunately it doesn't manage to make the profit that is considered worth for that investment; that's why I think its more advantageous for them to use assets of Shenmue 3 in the...
  10. Sergeynest

Random Gaming Thoughts

Just found out this pixel art game on steam and it gave me some serious Shenmue vibes of how a pixel art Shenmue game could look like.
  11. Sergeynest

Investors aren't going to invest in a game that hasn't proven that it can make a substantial profit specially if it failed to gather a new audience since it was one of the things it should have done. Investors look at numbers first and those numbers shows them the probability in the risk they...
  12. Sergeynest

Better Textures by Streamer2k (OVERHAUL Texture pack) - Native mod: It works without SpecialK! -

Love it :love: Amazing work as always.(y) Thank You very much.
  13. Sergeynest

In terms of interactivity and gameplay wise Shenmue 3 is a much more complete game when compared to Hellblade Senua; Hellblade is a much more linear game but with Triple AAA graphics; better lip sink and high sound quality. I don't know if it can be compared but from what I've seen the...
  14. Sergeynest

Shenmue III and Real Life Locations.

The real Big Merry Cruise šŸ˜„