Recent content by Sergeynest

1. Sergeynest

YsNet outclassed by Ninja Theory?

Love both games; each one in its own unique way.
  2. Sergeynest

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Shenmue 3 should receive an award for being one of the most COSY games to play on the Steamdeck.
  3. Sergeynest

I've been replaying Shenmue 3 on my "Dreamcast 2" Aka Steamdeck and I'm loving the experience of playing the Shenmue series on a portable system.
  4. Sergeynest

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Who else is playing the Shenmue series during this Christmas Time !?
  5. Sergeynest

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

If Shenmue 4 is in development they should announce it by the end of this year; they should release a teaser trailer by mid 2024 and should release it by the end of the year or early 2025. It hurts me to say this; but if Shenmue 4 does not get announced by 2024; this series might as well be...
  6. Sergeynest

NIAO SUN
  7. Sergeynest

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Shenmue 4 Cliff Temple.
  8. Sergeynest

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

That looks like the mountainous region we have seen in the Treasure Scroll from Shenmue 3; if that is correct it fits the description of the region where Ryo; Shenhua and Ren should be heading.
  9. Sergeynest

The more I hear this audio leak; the more it gives me Shenmue 2 vibes.
  10. Sergeynest

That thought has also crossed my mind; the voices sounded more anime to me; but I don't think it is the case because if we listen carefully we can here the QTE and other soundeffects in the audio.
  11. Sergeynest

I believe there was not enough time to spread out. From what i've seen it only circulated mainly here in the Dojo until it was deleted. Don't know if there is any interest in the Dojo staff members to make a video about it or not.
  12. Sergeynest

Just noticed on the audio that the Unknown Character seems to mention Koen Ken between 38 ยป 40 sec meaning that he is talking about Lan Di's Tiger Swallow deadly Martial Art.
  13. Sergeynest

Did someone manage to download the audio file !?
  14. Sergeynest

If this audio leak was really a fake; the leaker would have to be someone very knowledgeable on Shenmue. From what I recall hearing from the audio file the leaker would have to know that Ryo; Shenhua and Ren are the main characters moving forward in the story of the series ( This one would be...
Back