Recent content by Sh3ppy

1. Sh3ppy

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

The only 2 I can answer are the first and last. Yes, all the DLC is on the disc. And yes previous S3 save data works.
  2. Sh3ppy

Let’s see how LRG deal with it before freaking the guy out. No point in assuming the worst when they might be able to replace it with minimal fuss. I hope that’s the case. Mine should be arriving tomorrow so I’ll check to see how the paint application is on it. I’ve bought from LRG before and...
  3. Sh3ppy

Being in the UK, I would love to have a PAL Dreamcast case for Shenmue 3 go with my S1 and S2 PAL cases. I guess I could just get an old case and try to mock one up, but i would have to get it printed to fit the spine etc. Hmm, may actually do that.
  4. Sh3ppy

that’s the dream.
  5. Sh3ppy

That was a great interview spud. I love how Josh has done everything in his power to try and show that there is a market for SIV. Respect to the man.
  6. Sh3ppy

Thanks mate. Really looking forward to it!
  7. Sh3ppy

Hey Spud. When do you anticipate the interview will be up? I know people have real lives and all, so just wondering. Pretty excited about it.
  8. Sh3ppy

This isn’t one of LRG’s usual releases. It was only put together because of one of the owners’ love of Shenmue if memory serves me right. Not sure how fast it was put together but yeah, we didn’t seem to get much notice for it going on sale. it does seem like it’s going to be the best one, and...
  9. Sh3ppy

Cheers Spud. Appreciate the info.
  10. Sh3ppy

They didn’t send out any kind of email as far as I’m aware. I certainly didn’t get one, and the tweet pretty much confirms it. edit: if it arrives in time for Christmas, that would be great. I’ll just treat it like a present.
  11. Sh3ppy

Thanks for the update mate. “Unreasonably difficult to get the game disc approved with all the content present” Hmmm, I wonder what the deal with that is.
  12. Sh3ppy

Was just thinking this myself. last tweet of theirs said it would ship in August.
  13. Sh3ppy

Has anyone from LRG (or elsewhere), mentioned covid in relation to this?
  14. Sh3ppy

I’m pretty sure this is pretty standard for LRG unfortunately. Having said that, I did get an update about production for the Scott Pilgrim edition I bought so I would hope to hear something from them relatively soon re. our S3 orders.
  15. Sh3ppy

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Would “working on an original title” not indicate its definitely not Shenmue related? As in a new IP?
Back