Recent content by Shadow2222

1. Shadow2222

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

The only reason I don’t think this is part of a coordinated effort is that it is an already sold product that (if I remember correctly) they’ve collected money for, so they are really just frustrating the buyers. If it was an upcoming product not already sold out, I’d believe the delay was...
  2. Shadow2222

Do you think Shenmue IV will show up at E3

Yeah, Koch has already revealed today the event is 100% about the new gaming label, Prime Matter: No SIV this E3, sadly.
  3. Shadow2222

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

I don’t know, doesn’t this more indicate they (Deep Silver themselves) may not have many announcements at the Koch show? And Shenmue falls under the Deep Silver umbrella
  4. Shadow2222

So Last of Us 2 is getting dragged all over SNS by Users now that it's out

Honestly, the negativity was a vocal minority. The game was critically acclaimed and sold very well. it has a very high user rating on PSN and Amazon (both where you have to actually buy the game to rate it), and was the third best selling PS game last year behind only two Call of Duty games.
  5. Shadow2222

Yeah, Koch/Deep Silver is magnitudes more likely than Sony. Don't forget, Sony is all about their hundred-million dollar exclusives that make big bucks. They do experiment, but generally with new franchises/IPs that they own, rather than picking up or supporting a 4th game in a series. I'm not...
  6. Shadow2222

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Agreed. As excited as I am for the anime and the possibilities that it may open IF it is successful, I am still 50/50 on Shenmue IV happening. I want it as much as any Shenmue fan, but I don't see a big publisher jumping onboard after SIII sales. Prove me wrong, Yu!!!
  7. Shadow2222

Well, all three of those franchises sold a ton more than Shenmue, especially MGS. Shenmue is beyond niche compared to those, so I'd not get my hopes up for Sony.
  8. Shadow2222

Nah, my bet is on the Saints Row 5 reveal and trailer. They confirmed previously it was supposed to be fully revealed in 2020, but COVID-19 took its toll. They could have multiple games, of course, but I still don’t think Deep Silver/Koch will be behind SIV. They haven’t ever talked sales or...
  9. Shadow2222

The Hazuki Legacy (2D fan game)

Exciting! I think the concept sounds really fun and different :) good luck!
  10. Shadow2222

Shenmue Dragon And Phoenix Collection

Not to be "that guy," but is there any chance that Sega may issue a C&D? Technically a mod is probably okay, but since you are converting it to another engine, I'm not sure how that is considered.
  11. Shadow2222

Shenmue fan game

How’s progress coming? Really excited by your work!
  12. Shadow2222

SHENMUE DOJO 20TH ANNIVERSARY XMAS BONANZA!

Thanks for this contest! Just subscribed on YT Question for Ryuji Iuchi - Outside of Shenmue, what inspires you the most? Are there other games/movies that heavily inspire you? My fondest Shenmue memory Receiving Shenmue 2 on Xbox for Christmas - it simply encapsulates everything wonderful...
  13. Shadow2222

Oh, I know, it was pretty decent all things considered. Not trying to be a debbie-downer, I just mean it certainly isn't like PS5/Xbox levels of demand and selling out instantly.
  14. Shadow2222

I think people overestimate the demand. It took a while last year for the S3 collector's edition to sell out. I imagine it'll take even longer this time around. I purchased the collector's edition and the $39.99 vinyl. I had the mega box in my cart but I just couldn't justify it.