Recent content by LittleBoShenmue

1. L

Mental Health Dojo

Dear @bcdcdude: first off, I am very happy to hear that you managed to get married to your Japanese wife, but at the same time, I am sad to hear that it isn't all gold that glitters. To know that the UK currently greatly suffers from political and financial distress is very saddening to me...
  2. L

Virtua Pet: Chobu Chan Released Today

Aaaand finished! What can I say besides the fact that it is super cute and has a lot of replayability, kudos to Sayuhmm!
  3. L

Virtua Pet: Chobu Chan Released Today

Downloading it now. Looking forward to it.
  4. L

Mental Health Dojo

Hello again everybody! So after a hiatus I am once again back to give you an update on what exactly's been going on with my life. You probably already know that my parents were on the verge of a divorce, but thankfully the whole thing pivoted and my mother has formally apologized to both me and...
  5. L

Mental Health Dojo

Hello again everyone! You're probably wondering what happened over at my end too. Well the thing is, I am currently in the most downtrodden state possible, I will explain why: Last month I restarted my work at the assembly facility after almost a two-year hiatus. Everything was going by just...
  6. L

Random Gaming Thoughts

Since we were talking about Half Life's 25th anniversary and some of it's spin offs, there is one video game in the making by an Australian and New Zealand studio Deep Field that bears striking resemblance to Valve's gaming hallmark. It's called Abiotic Factor and upon watching some gamers...
  7. L

My upcoming game inspired by "shenmue" and "yakuza".

Dear Kenzo! I will cross my fingers and hope that you don't just stop at Hood Story. I can already see a very promising future in the gaming industry for you! Better get a fine bottle of champagne ready when the game hits Steam.
  8. L

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Now THAT happens to be a heartwarming coincidence. Maribor is my hometown and was voted 3rd best European destination of 2023 out of over 400 entries! When I checked the results this February I was blown away by the fact that my town ended up 3rd on the frigging winning podium! Mcdonald's of...
  9. L

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

I started playing it on my new gaming computer, it's very nostalgic and fun. Love the subtle humor too (that intro tho!)
  10. L

Mental Health Dojo

Season's Greetings everybody! First off, allow me to re-introduce myself under a brand new username LittleBoShenmue. The reason why I did this is because my original username felt like a copy-and-paste of one of the moderator's username and above all, it was very cheesy. Right now I'm spending...
  11. L

GTA 6

Rinse and repeat.
  12. L

GTA 6

Being brutally honest here: the last GTA I played was San Andreas back in 2008. Personally I can say that R* has come a very long way concerning their IP titles, but the problem here is the technology they use for developing their products. GTA IV and V were both developed with the same...
  13. L

upcoming games & movies

A lot of fans were initially a little livid with the fact that GTA Online is a seperate entry from the original game and that they had to go through a rigorous system of leveling up in order to gain access to something as little as a nightstick and a few new pieces of clothing. But of course...
  14. L

upcoming games & movies

It has been awfully quiet from Rockstar for the past several years. While I used to grow up with loads of GTA content as a kid, recently I moved over to something less "toxic" and with more emphasis on story and character development and of course survival elements. HOWEVER, there will always be...
  15. L

General RGG Discussion

That's right. Surrounding all these elements that make 7 as it is, I am also quite sure that another curve to look for are the supernatural elements of the franchise. These elements were in a way crucial in helping the franchise shape in what it looks like today. Again, I'm going off course...
Back