Recent content by shendom

1. shendom

Premiering February 5th 2022 + New Trailer

Honestly, I think even if you’re not going to buy the subscription for crunchyroll to watch the anime I still think we should give this the Shenmue 3 treatment where we just shill, shill, shill. I think the anime’s success is really tangent on if we’re ever going to continue the series through...
  2. shendom

Premiering February 5th 2022 + New Trailer

I tried looking up the english voice actor for Ren, Cody House, but I couldn’t find anything about the guy. Does anyone have a link to his voice work?
  3. shendom

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

The teaser trailer was amazing..! I should probably quell my expectations though so I don't get disappointed, but I can't help being super hyped for this. My biggest hope is that they let Corey and the others act their asses off and not be held back to capture that 'nostalgia' factor of the...
  4. shendom

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

I promise you Tom won't be cut from the show. You could say he's a stereotype yeah, but I wouldn't go so far as to say the character is racist and I think most people would agree. Also, when has the Japanese anime industry ever cared for "callouts" online? :ROFLMAO:
  5. shendom

Shenmue Anime will be at New York Comic Con

How are you guys seeing the livestream panel? I'm only seeing the panel archives.
  6. shendom

Questions for a Potential Yu Suzuki Written Interview

I saw in a written interview somewhere that he changed the look of Shenhua to make it more realistic instead of having her wear the same clothes from 2 throughout the games just like how you can customize Ryo’s clothes in 3, it was to make the characters more grounded in reality.
  7. shendom

NYC Comic-Con Shenmue Anime Predictions

It’s just going to be a teaser this time around and some official art being shown off but no release date, I feel like it’s still too soon to announce that.
  8. shendom

Shenmue Anime will be at New York Comic Con

I think it was a really good idea they withheld new anime informartion until comic con instead of doing it from the virtual crunchyroll con. Theirs way more eyes on comic con and it’s better advertising for the show!
  9. shendom

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

This this this!!!!!!! Though I would like to add on that after the tournament we see how Ryo’s life is like before his fathers death and what his relationship with his father is like then after that we get the big lan di reveal and the death of Iwao which then ends episode 1!
  10. shendom

Shenmue GIFs

11. shendom

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

I think a good way to combat having enough airtime for each game would be to have shenmue 1 be shown in 6 episodes and having 2 be another 6 episodes. That way their’s enough time shown for each game.
  12. shendom

So Last of Us 2 is getting dragged all over SNS by Users now that it's out

He’s said before that he doesn’t believe the things he says in his videos. So take that as you will.
  13. shendom

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

For suggestions, I think it would be really cool if the next issue and onwards their be more art included in the zine in general! Also maybe you could suggest themes or prompts each year for artists to get more involved in the zine. For example: fashion, winter, etc!
  14. shendom

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

Whenever you think the best time frame of when the next issue will release is, could you let the thread know? I want to plan out new art to submit for the next issue so I don’t run out of time and I’m not backed up by personal projects!
Back