Recent content by shendom

1. shendom

Shenmue GIFs

2. shendom

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

I think a good way to combat having enough airtime for each game would be to have shenmue 1 be shown in 6 episodes and having 2 be another 6 episodes. That way their’s enough time shown for each game.
  3. shendom

So Last of Us 2 is getting dragged all over SNS by Users now that it's out

He’s said before that he doesn’t believe the things he says in his videos. So take that as you will.
  4. shendom

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

For suggestions, I think it would be really cool if the next issue and onwards their be more art included in the zine in general! Also maybe you could suggest themes or prompts each year for artists to get more involved in the zine. For example: fashion, winter, etc!
  5. shendom

Whenever you think the best time frame of when the next issue will release is, could you let the thread know? I want to plan out new art to submit for the next issue so I don’t run out of time and I’m not backed up by personal projects!
  6. shendom

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

That’s because Ren’s design is literally perfect 👌 I’d even go so far to say that he has the best design out of any shenmue character.
  7. shendom

Also it’s only been a few months since the announcement. I think we need to chill with the shenmue 3 comparisons.
  8. shendom

They just started the production on the anime with 2 episodes already being worked on. I think asking for more news right now is asking a bit much when their isn’t much news to go off on about currently.
  9. shendom

I don’t doubt this kickstarter will be a success! But down the line when you make more issues would you be open to taking applications for artists who want to get involved? As an artist myself I‘d love to participate in one of these!
  10. shendom

[ATTACH]